[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Re: Daytona

Re: Daytona

Your home for scale slot car oval racing!

Postby Rooster » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Yip, it's been a good Daytona to this point.......I'm a Harvick fan. Can't ask for much more, the Unlimited win and a dual win. I guess a pole would have been nice, but that doesn't matter much at Daytona. I really like the trucks! You are right, those guys are hungry and get after it! I went to a couple of truck races when they raced at Mansfield (OH) on that short track........talk about fun. Hornaday drove like a crazy man throwin' it into the corners. I always watch or tape the truck racin' along with the Cup and Nationwide events. I think the truck racing is the best out of the three.
Rooster
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TYMAG » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:32 am

Two cry babies in the front row. That should be some girl fight if they wreck together. :oops: :cry:
TYMAG

Postby sadco racing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 am

So every year at our only commercial track in the area we do a 500 lapper in February. This year we had 27 cars entered. To get to 500 we ran 5 minute heats on the Blue King, twice! Including a break for lunch we raced for almost 7 hours. Much fun, for most of us anyway, ha! Picture of the field at tech.

sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 am

They look like they have moved things around since I was there.

Great field, great builders too. Like he said, any more pics? Who took the checkered?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby sadco racing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 am

sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sadco racing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 am

Looks like the videos didnt work, tried to get them here from Photobucket, any suggestions?
sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 am

That track owner, what a great looking guy :) I hear he and his brother are billionaires and do this for kicks. :)

Nice and smooth cars. You guys always did have a great program.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby sadco racing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Well mad is probably not fair, aggravated is probably more accurate, was a long day
sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sadco racing » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 am

Had another race on the tri-oval on Saturday. These are a late model class we've only run a couple of times, much fun as there is a squeeze section through the turn behind the cars there at the starting line, you gotta drive em through there for sure! Same spec set ups, H&R adjustable chassis, M/T motors, Pro-Tracks, 4.2 second breakout. Fun and quick race.

sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 am

I have one of those. Mark had a spare and I need to finish it, what a cool line up.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby JimD » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 am

I still don't see the videos, the pic are there. Must be an iPad thing;(
JimD

Return to Oval Racing HQ!