[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Project: 70' Camaro Stocker "Mello Yello" Completed

Project: 70' Camaro Stocker "Mello Yello" Completed

Your home for scale slot car oval racing!

Re: Project: 70' Camaro Stocker

Postby dreinecke » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 pm

That is wicked cool Lee! Love the combo!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RazorJon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm

I am ready

Not as pretty as Lee's but its ready to rumble

Nice paint Lee, you got to show me why your stuff is so smooth :banana-rock:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby ListerStormGT » Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 pm

I finished up the Camaro this afternoon. I am totally stoked how this one came out, I used the #2 Dale Earnhardt Mello Yello Decals from Tim at SlotCars4U for this car and they worked out perfectly. I just wanted to do a unique Stocker for the HRW Stocker series. I used CBD F1 15x8 wheels and PG 21115 tires, I changed out the gears to NSR and kept the stock motor. I also used the micro screen I got from Mark at M/T resins which was painted silver for the taillight holes. Paint was Krylon Sun Yellow and Krylon Crystal Clear. I really enjoyed this one, maybe even more so than the Cuda. This will be my go to car though when its time to bang some fenders. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Project: 70' Camaro Stocker "Mello Yello" Completed

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon May 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh my my my...this is simply fantastic work Lee.

Stunner.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ourwayband » Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm

man that is tooooo Pretty to race.
Great job!!!!

rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Mon May 06, 2013 8:23 pm

that's how a Camaro should look! Good luck in the series.
Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Mon May 06, 2013 10:24 pm

nice job, those decals are #1
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 am

Ohhhh.....
That came out really nice... :clap:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Derby City Speedway » Tue May 07, 2013 5:11 am

That looks super Lee, you could have said it is a replica of a real racer from the mid to late 70s , and most wouldn`t argue with you. :clap:
Derby City Speedway
Derby City King

Postby hillbilly » Tue May 07, 2013 5:56 am

Very nice car, you captured the right stance and the right look, well done. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Hillbilly
hillbilly

Postby ListerStormGT » Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 am

Thanks guys I appreciate it. :handgestures-thumbup:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fubar Motorsports » Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 am

Fubar Motorsports
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dundee Denny » Thu May 09, 2013 6:29 pm

I keep scrolling back and forth checking out these pictures, cant get enough!!

Crazy real looking car you have built.

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Dang Lee!

You just keep out doing yourself each build!!!! :lol:

That Camaro is exceptional!!!!

Very nice paint scheme!

Almost too pretty to race!!! :lol: :lol:

That would be unheard of though......

Take care!

Wayne (Bolton's Speed Shop) :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu May 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Alright, Boogerbutt...

You found the perfect scale screen wire for modifieds and didn't tell anyone. I saw it in the holes where tail lights used to be.

Cough it up! What is that?!?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

PreviousNext

Return to Oval Racing HQ!