Scalextric Ford RS 200

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

Re: Scalextric Ford RS 200

Postby Harry Slotter » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:15 am

Hey Bibbster, thanks for the welcome. As regards whether my name is Harry or Mark? I'm not schizophrenic. And nor am I. A guy I used to race with insisted that I resembled a certain character at Hogwarts... and hence Harry Slotter. My birth certificate has me recorded as Mark. I would hazard a guess yours has something different than Bibbster? :P (I just added that in case my post seemed too snarky?)
Harry Slotter

Re: Scalextric Ford RS 200

Postby Harry Slotter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello Jeremy Bibbster,

I know exactly what you mean about nicknames sticking, have a friend who we have known as "Chug" since high school, just a play on his surname (& nothing to do with gulping down large volumes). Back then, before the Harry Slotter identity manifested itself, I was known as "Slayer" - because I was a mean rucker (and mauler - in rugby), and as it rhymes with my last name. Now my license plate is "Invicta" and people seem to think that's my name, rather than that of the car.

By the way, I do have to keep Harry in check - :violence-smack: - at times he can get very snarky, even with me.

:text-threadjacked:

And what about those new RS200s, eh? Does anybody else have them? (now we're back on track...) ;)

Mark
Harry Slotter

Previous

Return to Product Reviews!