[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - NINCO 1 Audi R8 - Surprise!

NINCO 1 Audi R8 - Surprise!

All the Latest & Greatest New Product Reviews!
Share Your Thoughts!

NINCO 1 Audi R8 - Surprise!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:16 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: NINCO 1 Audi R8 - Surprise!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Decent looking car. Would be hard to run with the new configuration with the Mustangs and Camaros though would be my guess? I do like the lights though.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dge467 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Great looking car!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby ElSecundo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 pm

It's been hard to buy Ninco recently at their current pries, but this car for 50 bucks is a no-brainer for me. Thanks for the review, Harry!
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby JESIV » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 am

I saw your pic out on FB, but didn't realize that this car came with lights…Double Wow! And as much as I hate to agree with Kurt on anything 8-) at under $50 this is a no-brainer!

As far as performance vs the other Ninco 1's, it should out perform the other inlines, but should be on pace with the Ninco 1 Plus car(s) (I can only think of the Benz as a 1+). Although in my experience the Mustang and Renault were close to the Benz on my Ninco track while the Vette I have was actually faster than the Benz… still close enough to be fun IMO.

Great review…again..Harry.
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 am

Thanks guys.

I think this model is the first of this hybrid mix. New Mustang out also has lights, but stayed inline.

The 1+ has the Sparker motor. Great car, just a quicker player out of the box.

Thank goodness none of this is confusing eh? Next week on "Guess the Configuration" we will feature the new "ElSecundo NC-1000" motor. Limited Edition of course.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Jesla » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Well, I see it as a 30 dollar car with a 20 dollar light kit. No interior necessary.

I'm beginning to re-think the whole interior thing. The car companies are looking to cut costs, and the interiors are a logical place to start. Interiors are not necessary to make a good slot car. As long as the car looks good, and nothing gets hokey-looking, I'm good with it.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Man...I thought the whole NC-1000 was a good one. I'll be here all month, try the macaroni...
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:22 pm

ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:04 pm

They wouldn't get away with funky plastic gears with an NC-1000 Porker. Real meat in that motor- not like the NC-0.5 Trotter or the NC-69 Oyster. Of course, the NC-X Hammer couldn't be touched- it even had that sign at the hobby shop "Can't Touch This", and the slim can Baconer was a Streaker, a lean motor... I can't go on, this is just too awful. I'm just ribbing you. Just rubbing shoulders and jowl, ya know. I'm such a pig for this stuff. I wouldn't bull chitterling you.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Return to Product Reviews!