[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - B Nova Guide Conversions

B Nova Guide Conversions

YOUR Place To Share All Your Tuning Tips & Speed Secrets!

Re: B Nova Guide Conversions

Postby Burglar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Burglar

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 pm

On the older NASCAR chassis, you need the ring on bottom to make sure you have enough material for the guide holder to bite on. It has to sit pretty low to set it right, so I mounted like that.

I don't really think there is a wrong way really. Set it up to make it work I say :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Scatman1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Harry, any chance we can put this tip under Pit Row Tech Tip? She's a good one to have easy access to.

Thanks
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh yes sir, I do need to update that page don't I? LOL.

Thanks sir.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:53 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Scatman1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 am

That is great Harry. Hopefully we will have a bunch a new slotheads after the holidays, and this section will help them.
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:54 am

Harry, I don't think there is a right or wrong way, it's whatever works best for the situation. The B-Nova doo hickeys work great on everything I've used them on, and that's what matters. Now to attack this X-Bow chassis. ;)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby B-nova » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm

B-nova

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Thanks Bob.

Welcome to HRW too. Great product you have.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby FootScoot » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:11 am

I was just teasing about the instructions, no offense meant. I know there are instructions included with them, and I have followed them to the letter. Welcome to HRW Bob! I use your products for everything. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby B-nova » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 pm

B-nova

Postby Burglar » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:29 pm

I bought GM-1 assorted, GM-2, and GM-1 Pioneer packages direct from Bob and I've been very happy with them. The more you buy the cheaper the postage! Great product! I will use one of my Pioneer packages over the next week to convert my new Gurney Mustang. Will do the same with the Camaros when they arrive
Burglar

Postby Burglar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

A word of warning:

You must glue in the little spacer for the Pioneer conversion otherwise they will pop out eventually. My Jerry Titus Mustang seems to have lost its spacer and that allows the front of the guide to tip up slightly

I will glue the next one in tight. I might have only used a screw in the Titus car
Burglar

Previous

Return to The Slot Car Garage