[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1/32 Resin Buick Regal Available

1/32 Resin Buick Regal Available

In honor of one of the best slot car builders in our hobby.
Share your chassis & scratchbuilt artwork here.

1/32 Resin Buick Regal Available

Postby interst8er » Sat May 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi All,

A few years back I posted my resin Bobby Allison Buick Regal in 1/32. I've had a few request to sell some resin bodies but haven't been able to get around to doing it... Until Now! There is a resin Regal available elswhere but mine has wider fenders and 1/4 panels like the real Winston Cup bodies. Made with a 2 part mold, no slush molding. I have six bodies ready to go that can come in tan resin or white. Currently 3 tan a 3 white. All the future casts will be white. It comes with a front windsheild and a flat piece of ploycarbonate for the rear glass. Message me if interested.

Oh this is just stuff I do on the side... So I'm not sure if I can keep up with the demand cause Im not sure what to expect.

interst8er

Re: 1/32 Resin Buick Regal Available

Postby munter » Sat May 19, 2018 2:39 pm

They look really nice...not my genre but....they look really nice and I think your six body kits will sell out pretty quickly.

They look really nice.
munter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Boy, that’s cool !! How much $ for 1 body?
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FC47 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Wow man, nice job!!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 2fast4u14 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 pm

I want to buy the 3 tan bodies.how much shipped to nc 28358?thanks...robert
2fast4u14

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Sat May 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Great job on the body work, perfect timing to have a runner for Scaleys WC misfit. It could use some of your body work, to cover the tires a bit and loose the slab side look of a street car. :lol:
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby interst8er » Sun May 20, 2018 1:31 am

The Scalextric Monte Carlo?? Id have to obtain one of the bodies to see how to correct it.
interst8er

Postby interst8er » Mon May 21, 2018 8:16 am

interst8er

Postby Broman62 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:33 pm

That looks pretty clean...that Miller Time is pretty sweeeeet looking!!! :auto-driving: :auto-driving:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Would love to get one but I need to finish up the ones I have started already before I start any more projects.
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:51 am

Scaletrix has their version of Nascar bodies, but they are all Monte Carlos , different sponsors on them but all the same car
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:21 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Fathead59 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:46 am

If you are making some of the bodies to sell can I put my name in for one
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to The Marty Stanley Scratchbuilders Shop