[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Dupli-Color?

Dupli-Color?

Custom Paint Job Showcase
From Decals To Painting Techniques - We Have You Covered!

Re: Dupli-Color?

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:18 am

I REALLY like using the Dupli-color paint - that is primarily all I use on my builds as it goes on nice and smooth and with clear applied looks GREAT! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby BRP32 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 am

My stock share just went up a little more!!!! :D :D :D

Thank you for the purchases!

I may be able to retire some day........

Glad you like the Duplicolor line!

I love it myself.

No fuss no muss pretty much with great results!

:D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 am

This was the latest project "completed" with Dupli-Color...
Have to say I am pretty happy with how it turned out! :)

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby BRP32 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Very very Nice!!!!! :D :D :D

I can envision a big old smokey burnout in it now!
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Supra7mg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 am

Wayne,

I ran all of those tracks back in the day.
I drove the Chargin Hemi for Hine Motors.
Those were great times at great tracks.

Steve
Supra7mg

Postby bookie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:15 pm

bookie
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Supra7mg » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:04 am

Yes, that Hine Motors.
At that time, 77-78 Carlon Hine drove the Honkin Hemi and I drove the Chargin Hemi.
I also had a 67 Hemi Coronet, TUFF NUTTS that I drove.
I lived in Boardman Ohio at that time and Quaker City was my home track.
I was the track champion in 78 driving the Charger and represented Quaker City Dragway at the ET Tournament Finals at Beech Bend Dragway in Bowling Green Kentucky.
Over 500 competitors and I ended up 12th.
I beat my opponent by a foot and broke out by 1 thousandth of a second.
A perfect drag race.
Boy those were great times.
Supra7mg

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Sorry I lost track of this thread. John, I use the pre-cat lacquer for furniture I design and build. The Sherwin-Williams people have several finishes to choose from, and I use the "hand rubbed effect". But, after I have done all the coats required for whatever speces of wood I built something from, I then do an abbreviated form of French polish on it, making the finish feel warm and extra smooth. Using that stuff saves me days of rubbing oil into the wood, and lasts much longer for the identical effect. Good stuff. It only comes in 5 gallon cans, so I tend to stock up a lot of furniture before I buy it. The catalization process only lasts about 8 months, then it is solid, clear lacquer, hard as concrete. Still, with 18 or 20 coats on each piece, 5 gallons doesn't go as far as you might think.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Previous

Return to The Paint Booth