Happy Thanksgiving To All

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:07 am

It's a couple days early, but I know some of you will be traveling or getting ready for guests to arrive.

We want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend. I think we all have a lot to be thankful for as we are apart of the most rewarding hobby. I look back a few years and realize just how fortunate we are today. More toys than some of us know what to do with :)

There are some people we know that are less fortunate and going through tough challenges. Sometimes just letting them know we are here is more help than you think. Seeing new cars, tracks, custom builds, etc, help create a positive distraction in an otherwise negative time. So remember when you share some of the fun that you help others more than you realize.

I also want to thank all of those who have helped out around old HRW. This means a personal thank you to so MANY of you who stop by here and take the time to be apart of this forum. A great forum is only possible through equally great people. I feel we have the top of the mountain in that area. Thank you all.

Please be safe and have the best Thanksgiving this year. "Gobble til ya wobble" :)

Harry & The General :animals-chicken:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving To All

Postby RazorJon » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:32 am

Thanks Harry
Many times I have been at work and flipped open HRW on my phone and got a few moments of enjoyment

And thank all you guys that take the time to post pictures and video
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Gameover » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 am

thanks boss and general! you all are like family here......! im thankful to be a part of it :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby sixtiesracer » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Ditto !!!!
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby btaylor » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Thank you Harry and Cindy. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and counting you two as friends is at the top of the list.
I want to thank all my friends on the board for all the well wishes during my little scare. And wish all a happy thanksgiving.
Lots of family coming in, so the oval will see some serious action! We will be hosting the Turkey 400 Nascar race, and then shoveling down the grocery's!
Proud to be a part of this Group, and hope to add something positive to the hobby, and to the good people that make up HRW.

Happy Turkey Day!!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all the folk here on the HRW board!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Although our Turkey has come and gone and with it our families back to their lives North of the border.
I just want to, wish all my friends and family at HRW a happy, fun and safe Thanksgiving.
And perhaps as you are sitting down with your families and friends you will be blessed with thoughts of things to be thankful for.
Have a happy one all.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby dreinecke » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to my slot car family. I hope everyone has a safe holiday. Make sure you hug someone you like, you have no idea how important that is.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby cantstopnow » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:46 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you at HRW. Have a safe and happy holiday. I'm sure Harry will be cooking a slot Turkey.

John W.
cantstopnow
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MikeyAutobahn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:25 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. I've introduced a version of it over here to my family and friends, and this will be our 2nd TG dinner. Looking forward to it.

Have a safe and happy holiday.
MikeyAutobahn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:39 am

Thanksgiving, the best holiday of the year! In that spirit I wish everyone a most excellent day with family, friends, and your favorite toys. A special thanks for HRW.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DaveKennedy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:07 am

Thanks Harry.
And i want to take a minute to really thank everyone personally. From me and the folks that I work with... without the support of you guys we wouldn't be as successful as we are. I take this job personally, this isn't only business for me and I am very grateful for the support we get here and yes even the criticism too. It's a great job and i'm very thankful to have it.
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:39 am

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all my HRW friends. You are all a great bunch and I'm thankful for you and this site!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gentleman Norb » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Gentleman Norb
SlotCar Aristocrat

Postby oldtymer » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all...I'm sure we ALL have something to be thankful for...eat plenty...take a nap...enjoy cold turkey sandwiches...go to bed.....love this Holiday ...
Fred
oldtymer
Cat Lovers Club Prez

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge