[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The RMS Skunk Works & Palmer Divide Raceway are RELOCATING!

The RMS Skunk Works & Palmer Divide Raceway are RELOCATING!

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Re: The RMS Skunk Works & Palmer Divide Raceway are RELOCATI

Postby woodman » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 am

I know you are in for a lot of work enjoy the new basement...
I know what you mean about moving, our last was in 2001, and my basement cabinet shop moved into a 30x60 poll barn on our 1 1/2 acres in the country....And for milage I got a little beater Geo Metro I had to get the motor rebuilt but 45 mpg is good....
woodman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:52 am

Since you are moving to Castle Rock, perhaps a new routed version of Continental Divide Raceways would be appropriate.
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:17 am

The king of the Dum-Dums is moving?!!?!?!

Congrats David, and hope things go well in the move. :D
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby TsgtRet » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 am

Dave, I hope our impending sale and move go as well as yours. 3 weeks is great! I do the early retirement thing 1 June and we put our place on the market shortly thereafter. We've been painting, sorting, cleaning, etc getting ready for it. I don't plan to be as lucky as you since we plan to rent in NC and the area is not known for basements :( but we are stipulating a garage in our plans and that will be mine. Good luck on the move....while in the AF I changed bases 9 times in 20 years and households 13 times, believe me it never gets any easier!
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Halfj-7 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Congrats on the move. A little elbow room makes a big difference!
Funny, Castle Rock area is on my short list of retirement locations.
Halfj-7

Postby dreinecke » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:28 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:31 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Tubby » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Congrats Doc!
Glad to see things going so well for you.

Tubby
Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks buddy! How's the "project" coming along ;)
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby masmojo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 am

That sounds Great, we moved into a bigger space about 6 months ago, everything still has not fallen into place, but I am getting there! Hatching new track idea's and so forth.

Have fun!
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Wait, how many cars do I have to wrap?

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:33 pm

All those loose cars, yes I'll take them.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

All tucked in...

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Not being too careful, am I? All are double boxed and I'm moving them to the new house. I don't need the Samsonite gorillas helping. They can destroy the furniture instead...

Image.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks guys...but I think I'll just hang on to them for safekeeping ;)

After 12 hours straight - the skunkworks is completely boxed up and I'm about a 1/3 of the way through the cars. After that comes the track and then the garage shop...that's gonna suck...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

PreviousNext

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge