[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Starting grid

HRW Starting grid

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Re: HRW Starting grid

Postby chappy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:43 pm

You guys are too funny lol great retorts.
First time I went upside down , with no roof, I put my hands up to protect my newly painted helmet.
never ever did it a second time.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm pretty boring by comparison to everyone here. I drove only on warmup laps, no faster than 45mph, by the rules. I was bashed by a smartass in an E-type, and sailed into the infield, stopping just short of a spot where a bunch of guys had just leapt out of my path. The smartass was 17, the son of a competing team, and he singled me out for as much abuse as he could the whole summer (I was younger and smaller). When he banged me off the track, his father wasn't watching, and it was a week later I heard that when he was told what happened (he had spent a lot of time beating the fender back into shape and repainting), he fired his own son and barred him from being anyplace the car was, including their home garage. I almost felt sorry for the jerk.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 am

btaylor
Uncle Bob

Previous

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge