[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Labor Day Shootout Semi-Live Coverage

HRW Labor Day Shootout Semi-Live Coverage

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Re: HRW Labor Day Shootout Semi-Live Coverage

Postby RazorJon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:44 pm

looks great Harry, I will be down Sat. with the buffalo chicken cheese dip :music-rockout:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby BIG E » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:05 am

Thanks for the peek, Harry! What a great place for slot head guys to hang out and get racey.
Hope ya still got enough BIG E's tire and braid conditioners for the event, forgot about sendin' refills your way.
Have a fun weekend of racin' and BBQ -- Ernie :>)
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:40 am

Looks like everyone will have a good time. Nice door prizes! I won't be there this year, but maybe some other time. I had a great time last year. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:21 am

We have plenty still Ernie, thank you for all you do.

Ken...Think Spring:) Only a few months away. I hope you can make that one.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:21 am

Should be seeing some paint chips and resin fly today i bet!!!
Just for the record, I am rooting for the Camaro! :)
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Talk about customer rewards programs!!!

Man, these SCC guys are high rollers. Tom got sponsorship just to drive here.

Changing out the wheels to C.B. Design now...just have to figure out how to sand the new PG's.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Now i would have figured you to have the Dremel out by now Harry!
Wheel wells be damned! :lol:
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Fast Co. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:32 pm

That's an awesome setup you have there Harry! Thanks for the tour of the Skunkworks.
Steve
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Hey, SCC guys! I need a new truck. Or an old truck... I don't have a truck anymore. I can live with the yellow, but its gonna get awful dirty around here. I'll have to use the pressure washer on it every week or so, but I can make the sacrifice... anyway, send it on, I'm ready to receive!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:17 pm

I found these pencil boxes at Wall World for 50 cents. Thought they would make nice door prize boxes.

Think they will do fine.

And guess who is busy working on a new ride?

Yep, Locoracer Tom at it again!. Thanks go to Old Johnny for the Mack chassis and models for Tom to tune. This is going to be Tom's retirement present.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 pm

You are going to be here for the Spring Fun Run...we will save you some :)

You were planning that right?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby DAVE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Well the storm troopers from Naperville should be showing up soon. See if you can keep them in
line. I know Cheater will be in 7th Heaven at his autograph session. (Heh-heh) Darn, wish I was
there. I like the new drivers panel, by the way.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cagee13 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Looks you are ready for the madness to begin. I'm sure you guys will have a blast.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 pm

The Professor got a new car! Snazzy! Any Dum-Dums in it?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

PreviousNext

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge