[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1001 posts!

1001 posts!

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

1001 posts!

Postby btaylor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:34 am

I just realized i had made over 1000 posts on here! wow, i sure can run my mouth a lot, or fingers? i guess.
at least my 1001'st post was informative!
thanks for putting up with me everyone!
Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Re: 1001 posts!

Postby btaylor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:40 am

btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Gameover » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 am

Congrats happy to have ya!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:07 am

Congrats!

Coffee? Yes please.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 am

Bob you and I must have passed the 1000 mark at about the same time time.....looking at your count made me look at mine. Only difference is, I use Mountain Dew or ice tea instead of coffee (20 years in the military and coffee...go figure). Now, what can we post about? :think:
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:22 am

Mountain Dew is the breakfast of IT champions...gave it up years ago and now just take my coffee black.

Congrats Bob - it is great having you here!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:29 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 am

Ahhh, Grasshopper... A milestone has come.

I went back and looked at my total from the old HRW, and added this total, and its embarrassing. Where did a decade+ go?

By the way, do they still make Jolt Cola? That got me through the GRE after a 1000 mile drive the previous night. Long story- unavoidable.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby BRP32 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Would the term "Motor Mouth" fit well here??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the posts Bob!

I enjoy your posts and pics of endless knowledge!!!!

You an I enjoy many of the same facets of the hobby.

I can't wait to read the next 1000 posts of yours!

Take care!

Wayne :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:30 pm

I won't say anything about being talkative. But I sure need coffee at this hour. Strong, black and one please.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge