[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Some of my 1;1 cars by request

Some of my 1;1 cars by request

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Re: Some of my 1;1 cars by request

Postby pastor bubba » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:16 pm

My favorite is the 29 sedan. The pic of the shoebox when you got is looks like what I start with.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Hey Bob!

Some nice cars you built there!

I had a model A coupe myself with a 402 BBC,4 speed and a 9" rear.

I had a '37 Ford coupe to which was an old drag car in the '60s that ran a 392 hemi,4 speed and a 57 pontiac rear end. I got it less engine and trans.

The good old days prior to mortgages and when you could dump your whole pay check into your cars.

Bolton's Speed Shop :D :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby vonsirius » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 am

Amazing!!!!!
Really cool :clap:
Love the A bone.
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:50 am

Fantastic Bob.. I love old hot rods..
The Track T and the '49 Ford and whatever this is? '32 Ford? are my favs... great stuff!

turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:46 am

The '49 Ford… quintessential American street rod. Great work on all of them.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 am

Kev, That car is a 32 Plymouth 3 window, I originally built it with a Chrysler Firepower 354 Hemi, but it was a handful to drive. I settled on the 327 Chevy with three Rochester 2G's on it, much milder and easier to drive, The car drove well, my wife put a lot of miles on it driving it to work and local shopping.This was the final version of it with my 65 panhead Harley.Image

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Looks like you've had a lot of fun! Great looking cars. I always wanted to get some 1:1 racing experience, never got it. Glad you posted a first with the car in the first newspaper clip. When are we going to see that one in 1/32 scale?

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge