[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Home Racing World • View topic - The PDR has some new sponsors!

The PDR has some new sponsors!

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

The PDR has some new sponsors!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: The PDR has some new sponsors!

Postby Jabbatee » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Those are WAY cool!!
Jabbatee

Postby btaylor » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:08 am

Great choices on those Miller signs, I have two on the Oval, and the Gulf version on the road course. They are a bit pricey, but well worth it to me.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby 2FER SLOTS » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:44 am

Those look great where you have them too !
Night time racing in the future?
2FER SLOTS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RV Racing » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 am

I have much admired these . . . I think your photos have finally tipped me over, I see another PayPal transaction in my future. Great work as always, Dave!

Rick V.
RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:23 am

Super!
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 am

David, The small window version's that miller sells are very good too. I have the Miller beer one in my roadhouse on the oval. it runs off the same 4.5 volt power supply as the big ones. You can just see it over the hood of the 56 Ford.
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby eightwheels » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 am

I to was also thinking about those. now to find a place to put them so they don't get hit by a wayward projectile. :angry-cussingblack:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Those signs look AWESOME and the Chevy II sitting under the Champion sign looks SOOOO right!
Thanks for sharing!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby dreinecke » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Glad you all like them - they really pop on the layout!

Bob - I've seen the window ones and they are very cool!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ListerStormGT » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Very cool Dave, those look awesome!
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:41 am

Those look great!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:34 am

Dave -
I don't even have a track set up (yet!) - but ended up ordering one of the animated Miller Beer signs made by that same company - these are just plain cool! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby dreinecke » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Todd - now that is planning ahead! I can't wait to see yours done up. I may have to get another as these are just too cool on the layout.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RichD » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 am

The Miller signs are really great, I have a couple of them on my HO track, the Sunoco sign and the Ballantine Beer one, my uncle worked for Ballantine, so I had to have it.

RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The Lumber Yard