[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Re: A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

Postby dge467 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Love your track! Great details as usual!!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Great touches!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby btaylor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:46 am

David, I have been so busy I missed this!! Your killing me with those details! I love the camper, that just rocks.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Glad you boys like it. I've got some scrub oak that's changing to fall colors and will have to post some new pictures this week!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby TsgtRet » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:43 am

You continue to provide incentive and inspiration for my developing pit area. Once I get moved and a permanent track set up I hope to have many of my scenery items ready to go. BTW I'm going to steal your "chain across the road" idea!
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:52 am

Just gets better and better.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:07 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 am

I've been doing some VERY late night work on the PDR and would have lots to show except I ran out of static grass. Not sure how, since my organized nature usually catches when I'm low on something ;)

I'll see about posting some progress pics later.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:41 pm

I've spent a few late evenings doing a little work. The bummer is I ran out of my darker 6mm static grass and had to order more, or it would look better.

Anyway, I finished off the spectator area on the hill and weathered the fence. My daughter painted the spectators for me a few years ago and I just weathered them a little as well as the cars. I also planted some trees.

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RV Racing » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Just gets better and better! The fans at PDR are a fortunate lot.

Thanks,
Rick V.
RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tycosaur » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Tycosaur
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Ya know, Dave. I can't come close to this level of detail on mine and I know I'm going to be known as that "other :roll: " track in our area...
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:23 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:23 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:24 pm