[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Work begins (more updates-WIRING!)

Work begins (more updates-WIRING!)

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Re: Work begins

Postby Mr56p » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

Not much out there regarding pics... the most recent where on the Interstate club board, but the poster must have not kept the links up, since the pics no longer show. I no longer have an online storage for them... so, nope... no other pics.
Mr56p

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:00 pm

I looked, and sure enough, I still have photos of Hellanbach. As one of the top 5 home tracks I've ever seen, I'd like to post them in a separate thread just for them. Is that okay with you?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Mr56p » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 pm

That's cool with me.. thanks!

Now... whats the progress on the re-build! :tools-hammerdrill:
Mr56p

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Allergy driving me crazy today, so I'm playing on the computer. Thanks to you, I have something real to do! Thanks, Larry!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Mr56p » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Best remedy I found for what 'ale's you... :orcs-cheers:
Seriously... hope you get above that mess soon... looking forward to what you got in the works.
Mr56p

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:30 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 pm

I forgot to mention... There will be blocking to hold the cross beams in line, and to nail the sheets down. Below the bridged portion, there will be a standing crutch that spans the underside of 3 of the cross beams. It suddenly occurred to me that someone might think those 8 foot long 2X4s could stay themselves in place. In that case, please use blocking between them. Its very important.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Get a double bacon cheeseburger, wash it down with a cold one and get back to work :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Ugh. I'll see your cheeseburger and raise you two huge egg, onion, jalapeno, bean, chili, cheese and rice burritos smothered in ancho sauce and green chilis. Oh yeah, and two cold ones. Woof.

I'm staggering back to work now...
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Work begins (updates)

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Naw, Deliverance was over in Georgia. That's a different world from South Louisana and South Mississippi.

I'm still rolling the name around in my head. There's so many things that mean something to me from being a boy on the bayou. For example, when I was young, the best Mardi Gras King Cakes (named for gateaux de roi, but actually similar to a coffee cake pastry), came from Randazzo's Goodchildren Bakery in Chalmette. People called our little boats "pirogues", but we would have thought that strange. We called them bateaux, or petite bateaux. There is one hot sauce and its name is Tabasco, from Avery Island. Then there's all the wonderful kinds of gumbeaux, boudin sausage, shrimp, oysters, and crawfish... Amongst the food names, I tend to lean toward "crawfish somethingorother". But there's also the gators, pelicans, gars, kingfishers- maybe I should give up and name it "mine". Maybe not. But I did find a 1/32 scale alligator online last night. That's progress.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:56 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:29 pm

As many of them as I have seen and even worked on, I don't know the dead strip technology that well. I have lots of printed info, so we'll see when I get that far. I may be recalling your posts to figure it out! I'm not shy about asking for help, don't worry.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby moparjenny » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:47 am

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Re: Work begins (more updates)

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 am

Well, that's a thought...
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

PreviousNext