[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 02/18/2015

Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 02/18/2015

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 02/18/2015

Postby dreinecke » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:59 pm

YAY! I managed to get the rest of the plaster tape and Sculptamold down. Now the track base is complete and I can no longer worry about the thing looking totally unfinished. I even did a quick paint on the fresh stuff.

The nice thing is I've got a much larger paddock for scenery this time and I've also added an access road for the paddock users...of course they have to cross the track when no racing is occurring. I'll have a gate and guard there when it is done.

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 02/18/2015

Postby eightwheels » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:37 am

Track is looking good, lots of wall room for good trans am pictures.
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:39 am

Thanks guys!

Larry - I have some special artwork planned. As soon as I get it and frame it, there will be a post!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby SpeedyNH » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Doctor,
that's a sweet track.
speedy
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:22 am

David, track loos really great. first snow storm, than sand storm, ey?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:56 am

David your track is really looking great!Really great flow..

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jabbatee » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Loving the progress you are making...can't wait to see more pics!
Jabbatee

Postby dreinecke » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:56 am

Thanks but I'll be slowing down shortly. I did take a break from doing taxes and shoveling snow to paint the legs and fascia so it looks a bit more "furniture-like". Image
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Gameover » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 am

Its coming along doc! Looks great!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby bkrownd » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Mmmmmmm....vroooooms! So jealous. Makes me want to secretly hire a contractor to turn our detached garage into a hobby/slot car shack next time the girlfriend is out of town for a week.
bkrownd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer1h » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Sure looks good, has to be fun to run.....where is the 3rd driver station?
racer1h
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks guys - it is just out of sight to the far left.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby miuraman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:54 pm

If I had the space, I would love to have this layout! You know, it reminds me of an enlarged version of Riverside, which I've always liked. The desert-type scenery even adds to that feel. But this layout has even more interest to it. I bet it is one fun drive! 8-)
miuraman

Postby dreinecke » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Thanks! It is a fun layout, and I guess I hadn't thought of it as Riverside-ish before but that's kind of cool! The "scenery" hasn't even started yet lol - I just couldn't stand the snow look anymore. I've shoveled enough of it outside lately!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 01/25/2015

Postby buspor63 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:17 pm

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lumber Yard