[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Video comparison of the Difalco and PM Controllers

Video comparison of the Difalco and PM Controllers

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

Re: Video comparison of the Difalco and PM Controllers

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Outstanding report. Well done Dave. Thanks for this. It's a keeper.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Cool video dave!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby btaylor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Great report Dave, I was expecting an infomercial, but that was pretty good. :D

I liked them a lot a Harry's track too. very smooth control on the road course.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby chappy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Great comparison Dave.
I have the 2110 , a good controller for sure and I have a difalco 30 band.
The Dd300 you tested is much closer to the PM with 17 bands.
I should have checked it first, as the 30 band is likely too sensitive for my shakey fingers.
But as you say to each his own, neither one didnt slow you down on the oval , you were turning some great laps.
Thanks for posting it was really informative.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Great review Dave. I can relate to the Parma handle comment in regards to my hand size.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of us in that situation. My hands are huge-- always have been. In high school (horses and sabers, etc- cavalry military school before they became unfashionable), when we were in formal dress whites, cross belts and all that crap, they had to special order gloves for me and two of the basketball guys. Embarrassing. That's why I thought to put photos of the black rubber Pachmayr slip-on sure grip. It keeps my fingers from overlapping my palm, which is uncomfortable for me. Lots of our guys used these whether they had big hands or not. It just makes for a better grip without being sticky.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:04 am

Nice comparison, Dave, thanks. I'm using DeFalco Neo controllers on my track. So far, everyone seems to like them.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Layout Planning & Design