[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Which plastic track is good to use ?

Which plastic track is good to use ?

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

Re: Which plastic track is good to use ?

Postby scatman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:33 am

scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dan1955 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:47 am

Set up my Scalextric Sport track that I had for years to get some racing in.
Not yet ready to get new track going. Just ran into some issues that renters have caused so have to wait til issues are solved.....
dan1955

Postby Johnnyfly41 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:00 am

I wanted to post just to say that today I posted a for sale item, selling off all of my Carrera track. Please see the for sale section.

Mine was in use a very short time, because I built a wood track. I dont have the experience others do with other tracks, went Carrera from the start. I will say, not only is width important, the depth of the guide slot could become a issue when running 1/24th and I think Carrera has the deepest slot.

My experience, Carrera was excellent and easty to work with, gave me no problems. I just wanted a routed track and dont race magnets. The magnet force on Carrera with RTR 1/32nd cars seemed plenty high to me, unless you want to race across your ceiling !!

Thank you,

John
Johnnyfly41

Previous

Return to Layout Planning & Design