[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My digital 1/32 Carrera tracks & cars

My digital 1/32 Carrera tracks & cars

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Re: My digital 1/32 Carrera tracks & cars

Postby KD11 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:47 pm

The driver station as I called it is the Carrera 30353 Driver Display. The driver display, when you are racing with the fuel mode on will show how much fuel you have and as you fuel level goes down you can decide on when to make a pit stop to refuel. As I have six wireless controllers I have six driver display stations. Having races knowing you are going to have to make several pit stops adds to the fun. It adds to the strategy of racing. How much fuel you take during a pit stop could make you a winner or take last place. Image 8-)
KD11

Postby legrandnormand » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:47 pm

I don't have any driver stations and I won't get any, the simple reason is that 90% of the time, I race alone !
legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby legrandnormand » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:45 pm

legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:41 am

ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 am

That sounds down right entertaining! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby legrandnormand » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:59 pm

I just finished this new track and I love it ! It is an oval of ±19 feet long by 6 feet wide including 2 large banked curves. At the bottom straight, I added an entrance to the pit lane and to the road course that comes back on the oval some 40 feet of track further. The 132 and 124 run pretty nicely on the oval and on the road circuit.
legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 pm

That looks like a really fun layout. Nice job! :clap:

So what's the timing difference between a lap on the oval and one through the infield?
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby legrandnormand » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:44 pm

I ran some laps tonite with cars with magnets; the oval time varies from 02:528 seconds to 02:790 seconds; I also ran my 4 Carrera NASCAR without magnets, and suprisingly, they ran just over 03:00 seconds.
Going through the infield is a challenge ! For a complete lap including the infield, ±10 seconds is an average with the best cars. (Audi R18)

p.s. I'll probably move the timer and the power to the far left of the bottom stretch to calculate every single lap, going in or not into the infield.
legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:12 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby legrandnormand » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:03 am

I'll try just to move the lap counter to the far right hand, just before the entrance to the infield; I'll just buy a extension cord for the lap counter to plug into the blackbox.
legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby KD11 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:31 am

I really like your layout with the oval and road course, very well done. :)
KD11

Postby legrandnormand » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:41 pm

legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby legrandnormand » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 am

Here is an update of the cars that I own:

My CARRERA DIGITAL 132 cars are:
- FORD COBRA #16
- CHEETAH # 8
- CHEETAH #14