[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - I am racing again (new tracks)

I am racing again (new tracks)

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

I am racing again (new tracks)

Postby martin0409 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:42 am

Gentlemen, after close to 3 years I got my racing tracks up and running once again. I have 2 set of tracks in the table, one is a 1/32 Carrera digital track (60 feet total) and built inside it is a 1/32 Artin analog track (34 feet total). Why, the analog track in there? well for years I was an analog track guy and built and collected more than 200 analog 1/43 and 1/32 cars and love racing those cars. I found interest once again after I saw a digital track in action and I was fascinated by it. The digital tracks is not "fully" finished yet, still looking for some extra money to get the pitlane, lapcounter and the position tower but racing on it even without these components is truly amazing. I hope to finish landscaping the track during winter and before golf season begins :music-rockout: . Hope you guys like the tracks.

Martin

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by martin0409 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
martin0409

Re: I am racing again (new tracks)

Postby martin0409 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 am

sorry I am having problems posting the link of the pictures. will figure it out asap
martin0409

Postby nhdungeonracer » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby martin0409 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you for your help. Now it's posted.

Martin
martin0409

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 am

Looks pretty nice to me, good to see you back.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ourwayband » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Great looking tracks.I like the way you have the best of both types of racing!!Looks fun.

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sidedraft » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Welcome back! that's a nice set up you have, we also love Carrera digital racing! its fast paced on your toes on our big 4 lane high bank tri-oval. We run a few non stock Scalley and a few Carrera cars & lots of big motored 40K Slot.it cars. Digital racing not for everyone,, but we love it and have had a few 4 lane board analog guys show up & like the action our track has to offer. We run 1.1 stockers in the summer time & its almost like the real thing slicing & dicing through traffic.
sidedraft

Return to Reader's Roads