[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My home slot racing center, work in progress

My home slot racing center, work in progress

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

My home slot racing center, work in progress

Postby demether » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Last edited by demether on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
demether
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My home slot racing center, work in progress

Postby demether » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanks for your comments :text-bravo:

I added plenty of infos in my first post. That's all for now ;)
demether
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:25 pm

That is a nice HO track you got there, The oval with the road course will be cool too. Keep us updated on the progress.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vins123 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi
nice ho layout, you wrote you were french, where are you from? are you interested to do some racing if it is not to far from me, i do have my own car(Tomy -Tyco), do you need anything else for your Artin 1/32, i do have a large layout i hope to sell...
Sylvain
vins123
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby demether » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 am

Thanks for your comments,

I'm in south west aera in France, somewhere in the deepsouth, between Biarritz and Bordeaux (to name famous south french cities). If you're in Canada, it's a bit too far I'm afraid ;)

I don't think I'll need new artin track, but who knows, I'll let you know. Somethinw wich would interest me more are these artin stockers, but maybe not for now (I will have to spend a lot of money to build the track supports and all first).
demether
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby legrandnormand » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:20 am

legrandnormand
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby demether » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:37 pm

demether
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Cool set up Demether!!
Any guy that like slots,trains,arcade and pinball machines is top notch in my book!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SpeedyNH » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:23 pm

roger that!

and Johnny, you sure did get around.
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby demether » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 pm

THanks !

Today I removed the billiard (or pool ? I never know which word is correct in english) in the gaming room, and I also did some shopping to buy everything needed to restaure my artin tracks after years of bad treatment in the cellar.

Tommorow I'll be able to really start working on this project, at least !
demether
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vins123 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi
Yes it is a little bit to far for me, i am from Québec, btw you are near from Germany, there is Pontiniashop , he sells Racy tracks which is the same as Artin, if you wich to speak french, just pm me, i will answer you.
Sylvain
vins123
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SpeedyNH » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:04 pm

hi vins,
I think that the word "table" after either term would clarify it.
but i had to laugh- when you first said "remove the pool", I was scratching my head, thinking: "He's got a Swimming Pool down there, too? really. and he can just take it out? how does That work?"
but then I figured out what you meant- a pool table! now it made sense. although I don't envy you- most of them have something like slate surfaces underneath, and they're not exactly lightweight.

glad that you're making progress! nice effort and tracks.

Johnny, pretty cool, man. I always enjoy following your posts.
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby demether » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 pm

demether
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Don't feel bad - my first attempt at painting my brand-new at the time Scalextric Sport track didn't turn out the way I wanted. I put all of the track in a tub of hot water to get the latex paint to peel off. I came down in the morning to a rusted mess. Took a few hours to clean the track and restore the rails too.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 pm

What did you use to clean all that track in only 4 hrs.

Thanks
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Reader's Roads