[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Oops I did it again

Oops I did it again

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

Oops I did it again

Postby Reslotted » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:59 pm

I recently went to order some more wheels from the guys at scc and ended up buying axles, gears, screws, axle spacers, body posts....
well you get the idea, in the end I completely forgot to buy the wheels. so I put it another order and while I'm there I end up seeing more goodies and buying them as well (at least I remembered the wheels this time).

The range of parts is so good and the service is so awesome I keep going back and can never stick to the plan.

Can you guys please stop with the excellent service and quit selling all those lovely little parts. I have zero self control and I'm like a little kid who sees the goodies at eye level in the supermarket checkout and just wants them. On top of that, now I'm addicted to Dum Dums which you can't buy in Australia, so now SCC has become my Dum Dum "Dealer". :lol:

At this rate I'll never get to buy my 1:1 Camaro. :roll:
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Oops I did it again

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Reslotted,

Sir, I regret to inform you that you have the symptoms of a cruel & debilitating disease. That is S.C.A.D.D. Which is known far and wide as Slot Car Attention Deficit Disorder.

I too suffer from it, but fully understand that while you have those good intentions of ordering specific parts once you see all the shiny sparkly bits and pieces, you simply lose control and forget what you were doing.

Of course those guys at SCC are well aware of S.C.A.D.D. and prey on us that are afflicted with it.

Just thought you should know.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby Reslotted » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:37 pm

S.C.A.D.D. hey?
Thank god someone's got a name for it. I feel a little better.
Any known cure ?
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Whew! I thought Ted was on a Britney Spears bender again...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Reslotted » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 pm

So you've heard about my red plastic Jumpsuit.
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My eyes! My eyes!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Shoot, wish I saw this thread before I sent out your order...

You might have gotten a surprise, whether or not it'd be appropriate would be another matter... :lol:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Ember » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:17 am

Eeeeew.... I rather wish I'd not read this thread.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Reslotted » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

Settle down everyone, I don't really own a Red Plastic Jumpsuit.

It's Electric Blue !!!!! :D
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:03 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Ember » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Iva Davies and Icehouse (originally Flowers).... What a mullet.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby dreinecke » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 pm

I MISS the 1980's so badly. I miss my hair too though...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Reslotted » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:22 am

See that's what I love about HRW.
A thread can go from Impulse buying slot parts to Dave's "hair", taking multiple twists along the way and no one even blinks.

Man, do you ever get a wrap over the knuckles on some other forums for that. :violence-smack:

It's great here, it's light hearted, We have fun and people can have a harmless laugh. Without the Fun Police jumping in. Isn't that why we all started to mess around with slot cars to begin with.

But I really wish I had come up with a better heading for the thread :lol:
and I'm really worried about what I might find in the next SCC order now :o
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 am

Ted, we've always tried to keep it that way. The only time that things get shut down is outright bickering, which can happen. We do honest reviews here too. Even if a car is total dog food, we will usually follow that up with "Here's how I fixed mine...".

I'd worry if I were you...that's twice SCC has used Muttley...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center