[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - How Fast Are They?

How Fast Are They?

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

How Fast Are They?

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:20 am

Well I think it's time to see just how fast our fine friends at SCC truly are at getting their goodies to their customers.

Since most online stores DO NOT have the same parts, I usually order the bulk of my stuff from SCC and then find a few bits here or there.

So after placing an order with SCC, I then went and filled in with some parts that I needed that SCC does not carry.

I wonder which parcel shall arrive first?

No, I'm NOT telling who the other supplier is. In my mind I know that SCC will come through, they always do!

:auto-layrubber:
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Re: How Fast Are They?

Postby studioRS » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:01 am

I have yet to place my first order, saving this for my Porsche RSR IROC parts, but I think I figured out how they do it so fast. Yes, David nailed it on the head, once you hit the buy now button, you will be addicted for more. I hear they are coming out with a new convience part for slot shoppers so shipping is instant.

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:07 am

I have ordered at 2pm and had my items in my mailbox at 10am the next morning...
Granted, I'm in the same state.. but I love that fast service :)
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 am

And they are off!

Slot Car Corner that is.

I placed my order at 9:08 AM and just received a shipped notification from them.

As I suspected Slot Car Corner is maintaining their excellence in shipping speed.

WTG SCC!

:text-bravo:
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Huh? Didn't know I was in a race... :think:

If I did, I'd had it there yesterday.... :auto-driving:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:46 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 am

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby FootScoot » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:44 am

Well I have had my laugh for the day, so I'll be good. Thanks guys. They are fast I'll give them that. I've noticed a slight scorching of the boxes, must be the reentry. :laughing-rolling:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby dreinecke » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 am

WOW. What a first post to see this morning! Due to several of the statements within this thread, please allow me to set the record straight:

1) SCC did not inform me of a special vacation fund. Had I been aware of this, I would have already chosen some incredible spot like Sweet Lips, Tennessee...look it up, it exists...
2) I had a tall, rather handsome man in a red uniform with a funny hat appear on my doorstep claiming that he was sent to pick me up for a destination he wouldn't tell me. When I realized there was a moose and flying squirrel with him, I called the cops and ran them off. There is an APB out for them in El Paso County at the moment.
3) I've never gotten a suitcase full of Dum Dums. I have gotten a 3 pound bag of them that took months to eat, gave me 2 cavities, and found the 8 pounds of fat I'd been missing for a few years. The rumor of my having gotten a Dum Dum plush toy is true, however stories of my sleeping with said toy at night have been grossly exaggerated and I take offense to those.
4) Tripple Dog Dare? Check your inbox Monkey Boy!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 pm

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Bring it on! I've been married 25 years. There is nothing you can do that will scare me...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby FootScoot » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:58 pm

And just keeps getting better! :lol: Stay tuned for our next installment folks. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Next

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center