[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - How Fast Are They?

How Fast Are They?

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

Re: How Fast Are They?

Postby Ember » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:36 pm

This is actually more entertaining than watching the V8SCs at Adelaide today.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 am

Since there is so much interest in what is in store for Dave, we'll give everyone a little insight (trust us - Dave won't know what hit him...) into what to expect next. Look for SCC to introduce a new line of "high-performance" products "endorsed" by Dave - since Dave is endorsing the products, we thought it only appropriate that he should receive serial number 0001. We think it's fair to say the slot car industry has never seen a product quite like this but hey, we're probably biased. We'll let HRW readers judge.

Stay tuned...

:teasing-neener:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:53 am

Whatever can it be?

SCC inspired swimwear?
Superman Underoos in my size with the SCC Logo replacing the big "S"?
SCC scale air for the PPG Tires they sell?
SCC axles made of rusty nails to replace those Policar ones?
Mystery Oil for slot cars that smells suspiciously of ale?
A new high-tech tire cleaning block consisting of a roll of duct tape?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Will I get a matching product hat so when I'm interviewed in the Winner's Circle it will be emblazoned on my head for the world to see?

Can I then say; "I'd just like to say that the SCC/Slot.it/M-T Resins/PPG/B-Nova/Scalextric Camaro was just great to drive and was a real team effort!"?

This will be me for the next few days:

Signed,

Anxiously awaiting my SCC order in Colorado!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby FootScoot » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 am

Man oh man, have they opened up a can of worms! :laughing-rolling: I would love to see the headwear. :lol: Of course the Underoo's isn't bad idea. I can just see Dave running around in those. :laughing-rolling:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Florida_Slotter » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:48 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby Florida_Slotter » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:55 am

Well back on track - that is the original topic . . . . .

I placed both orders the same day last week.

USPS.com is showing both packages have arrived at my local post office and sorting is complete.

That means I get both packages today!

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

Oh well, I'm going to have to try this again on perhaps a Monday?

Congrats to SCC! As well as the other vendor. Great service y''all.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby FootScoot » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 am

FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby FootScoot » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 am

By golly it does fit. Should handle somewhat better too. No witticisms today as I'm not feeling to chipper with this darned cold. :( Even though the Underoo thing still makes me giddy. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby ddyke » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm

No anglewinders! Rules for a CanAM series? Tires must be covered, have two seats, biggest motor you can get. I think that covers it.
ddyke
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

This Time It's Harry's Fault

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:14 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am

Thanks for the compliments Marty!

And hang in there. you'll be bending wires again soon. :D
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Audi1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 am

SCC has become my go-to store for all of my slot car needs. I'm in MA; so also close to SCC, but I usually see my package the day after I order it; never more than two days post ordering. Great products; great service, friendly and knowledgeable advice - great business!

Audi1
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center