[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - An Online Proxy - What To Do With Wrappings?

An Online Proxy - What To Do With Wrappings?

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

An Online Proxy - What To Do With Wrappings?

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:39 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Re: An Online Proxy - What To Do With Wrappings?

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Stickers, of course, go on the slot box or scale signage. Baggies: small parts (keeps me from using Household Management's supplies). And boxes, bubble wrap, foam peanuts, continue to make the rounds; I was sending off something the other day and had to "strip" the box down....this one had been from SCC to Dave Rieneke, then to Harry, next to Shotgun and then to me. I think slot racers are among the original recyclers!
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Sorry, but I have a weakness for bubble wrap. It does not last long in my residence.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby Ember » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Ah... Yes. The destress sheet. There is usually a fight here over bubble wrap.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center