[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Land Speed & Drag fun run!

HRW Land Speed & Drag fun run!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: HRW Land Speed & Drag fun run!

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed May 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Keith -
Great to hear!
Will keep an eye open for them and let you know when they arrive!

I REALLY need to get cracking on my builds!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat May 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Just a quick update!

I have sent a PM containing my mailing address to everyone that had talked about joining in the fun!
If I somehow missed you in the blanket PM, I apologize - just let me know and I will PM the info!

Really looking forward to kicking this off next month!!! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat May 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!
:dance:

The first transport of the series rolled into town late this afternoon carrying two VERY cool builds!
First off the truck was the long, low, sleek and slippery Land Speed Stude!

This baby looks like she is cruising at speed even while sitting still!
:text-bravo:

Next off the truck was the wicked looking Fiat Topolino Gasser! :scared-eek:

The driver was nice enough to do a little impromptu "tire roundness check" for the gathering spectators before rolling over to the pits... :D

Yes sir - I think this is going to be a WHOOOOOLE lot of fun! :D

Great looking cars Keith!
:handgestures-thumbup:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Todd,
my 3 entrees went out today along with $20 that should pay for my part of 4-5 shipments. Be gentle on them they really didn`t want to leave me. :snooty:
Mark:
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 pm

The Kentucky transport rolled into SE Ohio today carrying some stout looking machines!

First off the truck was the Nomad Gasser - talk about CLEAN! This baby looks like she just came from a car show! WOW!

Next off was the slingshot... This baby looks to be all "GO!" :handgestures-thumbup:

The final one off the transport, and the one that did a crowd pleasing "Flagrant Display of Horse Power" was the Impala for the Hot Rod class - to say that this car is detailed to the max would be an understatement! :o

Definitely some sweet looking iron starting to show up here guys!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:00 pm

All -
I have received a couple messages asking about the possibility of moving out the due date for arrival to allow for completion of some of the entries.
I personally don't have an issue with this - as I would like to have as many cars participate as possible - but wanted to get the opinions of the participants before making any type of change.

Is there anyone that is opposed to this?

Currently, with the holiday mixed in here - I was thinking about bumping it to the week of July 6th.
Thoughts?
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby btaylor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Todd, my opinion on this is always the same, what ever it takes to have the most fun, and the most folks!
Im good with it.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Gameover » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 pm

im still waiting on my body. hoping it will be here today. im cool with what ever but should still make the original dead line if i need too
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Slot Therapist » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 pm

If it will make a larger field, I'll take the delay
Slot Therapist

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:44 pm

My cars are there, (see above) so it doesn't matter to me when it starts.

Have fun with them whenever, eh?

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Thank you for the replies guys - I will wait for a few more of the guys to chime in - but currently looks like everyone is good with the extension. :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Gameover » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 pm

I'm working on my car. Body is here and so are the parts. The chassis started tonight and is pretty close to done. Just need to mount guide mount and guide. Now I'm painting body and making an interior.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 pm

OK - back from the big apple and can get back to work on my cars too! :D
Steve - looking forward to seeing what you put together for the drags!

Also - with the feedback, the official due date is now the week of July 6th guys!
That should hopefully be enough time for everyone to get their entries squared away. :)

Thanks!!!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Gameover » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Ok thats great news. I can take a little time on my body and tuning then :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!