[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - A Banner for the ROAR Fun Run

A Banner for the ROAR Fun Run

Re: A Banner for the ROAR Fun Run

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Just a quick thought, if we will be using the banner from year to year, you may not want the year on it.

It looks great, I even have a new DBR1 waiting for paint. I have to get some British racing Green, eh?

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:14 am

Good idea Keith, but... banner has already been printed. The printer sent me a photo of it on press! It looks fantastic and really is a keeper for this series to travel at all the races.

I can just design another banner for the next race series, maybe I can sneak a Porsche RS60 on it? :think:

T-Shirts
The T-Shirts are designed and uploaded to my new store with all the latest changes. I have switched stores, Zazzle uses American Apparel shirts made in the USA. These are more expensive than the lowest cost imported T-Shirts, but after watching a documentary on the clothing industry just a few weeks ago, I am convinced that ALL my designs will be printed on clothing made in the USA. The biggest problem with using an on-demand print store is the cost per shirt is so high even for the shop owner! I'm trying to make these as inexpensive for everyone as possible, but only using made I the USA clothing. I have the profit set at a low 5% (around $1.32 for each), so even if I sold 50 shirts I wouldn't even make back one hour of my design time ($60) of over three to four hours.
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 am

Great news on the banner and I like your approach on the T-shirts (US made fabric). PM me when the banner is ready to ship to my track; thanks!

And we definitely need your RS60 in this run next year!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 am

I will notify you Allan on the banner, should be ready to ship out today.

(note: I just wanted to be clear up front on why the T-Shirt costs are what they are. My intent is to donate my design time, if I can recoup any time on T-Shirt sales, cool).
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 am

McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:08 am

T-Shirts are here.

http://www.zazzle.com/studiors*

(note: I'm in the process for swapping over all my other designs to "Made in the USA" only, so bear with me while I convert them over…)

For some reason, must be Zazzle, the back image can be larger on the white shirt as opposed to the dark shirt. I tried making it larger to match, but the art was cut off… On the bright side, Zazzle overall T-Shirt art size is now much larger than with the silly small 10"x10" size from CafePress and they offer Made in the USA clothing.

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:41 am

Awesome deal on the shirts being switched to "Made in USA"!
Will be looking at ordering up mine shortly!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Rleog » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Thompson,
I realize that this is a very subjective question, but do you how these T shirt sizes run? Is the large really large? Does the medium run small?

Difficult to answer, I know. Just searching for a little info on sizing.
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Just found the size chart.
"Never mind."

http://www.zazzle.com/roar_2015_hrw_slo ... 9170276491
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Good you've found the sizing link :text-thankyouyellow:
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Those T shirst looks totally awesome!!

Anyone driving or marshaling at the first race at The River Run gets one in your choice of color. Anyone ready to sign on for one of those two "jobs"?!?!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:27 pm

I have a Cat in the race but I can Marshall. Just bought a T-shirt to help support poor Thompson, but thanks anyway!
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:34 pm

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:11 pm

I have my 2 shirts and poster on order as well!
:D
Thanks again for putting these together sir!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby chappy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Just ordered 2 shirts and 2 posters. One each for me, and one each for Art who is one of the track hosts The Ring in Ontario.
I figure hosting is a lot of work so he deserves it.
Bob C
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

PreviousNext

Return to ROAR Proxy