[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Mod Wars Final round at So-Cal RESULTS!!!

Mod Wars Final round at So-Cal RESULTS!!!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Mod Wars Final round at So-Cal Live tonight!!!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Some great running cars tonight.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:21 pm

I was able to pop in and out for a little bit tonight and it looked like alot of fun! Man! I miss Dave's track!

What cracked me up was the timing system - did you change the sound to a VW "Beep" for lap record? Or am I just hearing things...?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby chappy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Not sure what happened , said I wasnt authorized to view must be s and m,,,,,,smoke and mirrors.
So what happened ?
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Re: Mod Wars Final round at So-Cal RESULTS!!!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Woohoo! # 44 on the podium! Whoda thunk it, eh? As usual I had to go out just as the Ustream was coming on, and it was done by the time I got home.

Thanks for running them, Dave.

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Congrats all!! Great racing.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 am

Severe storms had my internet signal in and out. I got to see most of the race though. Great run Dave. you gave em' hell, and that's what they were built for.
Thanks for running them!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby chappy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:47 am

I got to listen to a woman talking about NASA for a bit , it was different for sure. Spaced out lol

Dave thanks for doing the runs and broadcast last night, this has been a lot of fun.
Many thanks to all who were entered , it was great being on track with you, and seeing your builds.
Also my thanks to Bob and Allan and Harry and Dave for providing and Hosting it was super.
I can honestly say I have ran on your tracks now well my car at least. Lol.
Great fun with a great group.
All the best , and until Year 2 keep it in the slot.
Bob C
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby strangebrew » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:41 am

I GONNA' HAFTA' LEARN TO T U N E......
strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!