[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy Rules/Scheduling - June 27th!

Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy Rules/Scheduling - June 27th!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy Rules and Scheduling

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Ok guess I'll ask. Who is hosting, how many rounds and can I host a round? :)
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:30 pm

I definitely want to host a round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby JESIV » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm in for hosting a round.
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Has there been a date established for this party yet? Just curious if I will need to pick up the pace on my track build. Cause I will be without a track to test this bad boy on probably this weekend. Although I could dig the SLOP Bowl out. :think:

:handgestures-thumbup:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 pm

That sounds good to me. :handgestures-thumbup:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:31 am

Can I enter this 911 Proxy, or is it too late?

Audi1
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

I have a rules question and I'm the noobie beginner here. I don't have my track set up yet to perform any testing and tuning at all, ruhro… cart before the horse thingy. I know, I know, be kind. Working on it though, Old Johnny's Carrera package arrived today from BC (thank you ten fold!!!!) :text-thankyouyellow: and I will be getting the RS Bergrennen started. But, if I need to have a somewhat local (next state down) fellow buddy help me out in the testing and chassis tuning department would that be ok? Like a team mate? Remember, this is all about having fun and we make the rules up as we go along, right? :snooty:

So, with the original IROC flavor in mind, the IROC team had Porsche factory at Weissach build the cars for them, then Penske racing tuned them and raced here in the states. I mean, of course, I'll totally prep the RSR, paint and detail to the max along with assembling the chassis and getting it ready to race. I'm trying to help get Audi1 into the proxy the best way I can ;) and leave it to the HRW wizard to decide.

Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Build a skid pad with what track you have and test it.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:36 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:02 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Rusty, I've decided to take your suggestion and just put together my track and test on this. Additional Carrera parts arrived from Old Johnny so I can build it up proper.
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Audi1, I have decided to do this when it comes up again, too, so I'll see ya then.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Re: Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy Rules/Scheduling - June 2

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 am

Jeremy, you may want to have TurboKev and I run our races together (ie-remove SRQ from between us).
It's a good bet Kev will be at my race, so he can just take the cars with him after (no shipping costs), run his race, and then ship from there.
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby studioRS » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am

The schedule for July 18th at SCC works for me, I will hoepfully be able to make it down there.
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Jeremy, Just so you know the date you have me down for. Is the same time I will have the Hot Rod Mavericks here. Don't matter to me as I have no other life. :lol: Be kinda cool having them all here for group photo. :D But if you think you should change it that's fine also just wanted you to know.

:handgestures-thumbup:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!