[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - RMS '70 Maverick Trans AM Proxy 2014 - Round 2

RMS '70 Maverick Trans AM Proxy 2014 - Round 2

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: RMS '70 Maverick Trans AM Proxy 2014 - Round 2

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 pm

"Tonight I climb the walls"
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ListerStormGT » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:07 pm

WooHo I got to race against the Boss's car....I am not worthy. :bow-blue:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am

Well good times sir, it was fun to watch for the time I had.

Another 4th~ at least I am consistent :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby turbokev » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Did someting change with the document?
It said I need permission to view it..

I clicked the ask permission button..said it would email the owner..

BTW .. THANKS for the entertainment.. Fun to watch (and listen) to what was going on!

edit: just as a side note, I could access the document this morning.. I checked it to see if it had been updated.

edit2: Never mind.. now it works. I'm sure its me :lol:
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Sorry on the doc. Had it blocked till I sorted and mad sure all data went where it was suppose to. :)
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Thanks bibbster for the run. And congrats to you and Todd. And thanks to the "Lady Bibbsters". Also tell "Little Bibbster" she did an excellent job of driving was very impressed. Look to me like she gives you a good race with equal cars. :D

:handgestures-thumbup:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Jeremy -
Thank you for hosting a run of the mad Mavericks! "Team Bibbster" (loved the shirts!) definitely kept things entertaining for those of us that were hanging on the line to get a Maverick "fix". :)
And now I have a new sound effect etched in my slot brain... "Uh-Oh"... LOL!!!!
Thanks for the laughs!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby filsautobody » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Almost had as much fun watching you and the youngin go at it. Cherish these times they grow up too fast. Thanks for putting this together. Only 2 more rounds and I get to play Whoopi!
filsautobody

Previous

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!