[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - V.N.F.R. Vintage NASCAR Fun Run

V.N.F.R. Vintage NASCAR Fun Run

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: V.N.F.R. Vintage NASCAR Fun Run Who's in?

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Plus you have return shipping on the cars. Got to figure that in.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:12 pm

And priority shipping isn't cheap. Was going to be about 40 dollars for me to ship mavs to kevin. There was extra charge for me to ship that distance for that size box. They went regular post needless to say.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:42 pm

I would make it $10 to cover return shipping. Any leftover donate to HRW.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:16 am

I am waiting for a body to come to me, but I think I might have a car by Dec. 1 if that is the shipping date not the arrival deadline. It may take my car two weeks to make it to the US, but at least the first venue could be run before Christmas and the cars should be en route before the worst of the holiday mail madness.
If all this comes together as hoped, I'm back in.
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:43 am

Sorry to be so slow in responding, guys. I really thought I had said I was good with Dec 1st, but I can't find where I posted it. Anyway, if Dec 1st is the decision, that's fine with me.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby btaylor » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:13 am

Im good whenever! cars done, track stays ready, and anytime is great!
bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby slothead » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Hey guys. Not sure what you run in this vintage NASCAR series but thought I'd let you know Hobbylinc website has Monogram 1966 Dodge Charger #6 David Pearson on sale for $24.97.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/mon/mon854842.htm

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow! That is definitely a close out price on those! Nice! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Gameover » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Ok so my above post says I'm out but as you know Dave I am now in. Let the parts buying begin.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:50 am

BWA-HA-HA! We snagged another one! Soon, the whole world will be slot addicts.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Got my M/T motor and CB steelies and they're on my Petty Plymouth. Now I just need to cobble up an interior and driver, (who won't look like Richard) and it is ready to send.
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!