[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SCC 73 RSR IROC Proxy Round 4 at BSMS -RESULTS- page 3

SCC 73 RSR IROC Proxy Round 4 at BSMS -RESULTS- page 3

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: SCC 73 Porsche RSR IROC Proxy Round 4 at BSMS in NH

Postby Fumey » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Congrats to the podium and thanks to the racers ! :text-bravo:
Fumey
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: SCC 73 Porsche RSR IROC Proxy Round 4 at BSMS in NH

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Knew that there was "something" I was forgetting about tonight! DOH! :doh:

Thank you for the update on how they ran Kev! Glad that Cooper liked how mine ran - I do too! :D

Congrats Thompson, Jeremy and Rusty on the podium finishes!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Re: SCC 73 RSR IROC Proxy Round 4 at BSMS -RESULTS- page 3

Postby studioRS » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Whoa, totally stunned :scared-eek: That's AWESOME :banana-dance: Wahoo. :D :clap: :dance: The flying eggplant RSR for my first EVER slotcar win :auto-checkeredflag: Thank you for running this Kev, I wasn't able to watch, but will try tomorrow night.

Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:50 am

Congrats to Thompson!! :auto-driving: Appears the paint has finally dried enough to let the car go fast... :lol:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby JESIV » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:04 am

Thanks for the run and the notes. For my first proxy I was just hoping for a consistent car and it would seem that's what I've got. I'm really happy with the 5th place finish :music-rockout:

Congrats to the podium finishers...good to see a new name atop the leader board!
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:38 pm

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 am

Guess I was a day behind reading this. Oh well, I was ready to watch last night, but realized that the last race was on Sunday. So, the results list stands as final? And the flying eggplant RSR still has paint on the roof? :roll: These proxy races are totally cool. I've got to now put my focus into building my RS Bergrennen track, good winter time project.

Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sadco racing » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Thanks Kev for the race and coverage and notes. I set mine up to run in the bottom half and she's doing just fine around 7th place on a regular basis, perfect!

Steve
sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!