[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW 1/32 "Sportsman Showdown"

HRW 1/32 "Sportsman Showdown"

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: HRW 1/32 "Sportsman Showdown"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:53 am

I am sure it will sir, will report asap.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby arroldn » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Does the Piranha Motor seem to run hotter than other motors to you guys? While holding it to get an RPM rating it seems to run hotter than a Slot.it or a H&R. Just curious.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Tracking finally shows the car was delivered to Dixon this morning..
Let me know if it made it in one piece :)

ps Have not noticed the Pirhana being any hotter than other motors when warmed up.. None of them get too hot to touch, that's for sure
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Nothing today sir, but I expect due to my "country" PO. They had no internet and the system was down. I am sure tomorrow your and Arrolds will be in and we will have a good race.

I will say that although faster motors are not my style, this motor has won me over. It's faster than I need really, but the low end control has me liking it. I will use it in the "ORW Origami" series you created.

See? Now we have one to blame on you :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby turbokev » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 pm

turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 pm

I hope it will be a good race. I was looking at the pictures of other cars. Because my wheels didn't get here until the last minute I'm concerned about the stability of the rear deck. I was going to try to brace it but had to get to the post office before they closed. My rear wheel opening are right at the top of the fender. I notice in most pictures a lot more room on other cars. It may be the way the car is mounted but I think I have it mounted at the lowest possible point on the side/door panels. We'll just have to see. But the back end really needs bracing if this was going to be raced in a series. I figured with one stop it should make it through it.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:29 pm

I'll check it sir. If it needs anything, I'll ask first and weld/torch/mangle second :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:08 pm

When is the sportsman second edition? I want to build another :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:31 pm

I don't know. Might do another in the late Spring early summer. Seems like folks enjoyed it.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Ya I think it went over great. And believe another would too. I need to build a running mate for that stinky fish :)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby arroldn » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Tracking today is showing the same as yesterday. Maybe its there.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:18 pm

I don't know.. I don't trust the tracking.

Mine was supposedly delivered yesterday morning, but Harry checked and it wasn't there.
I hope the package didn't go in to the wrong PO box~

turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:24 pm

It will be Arrold VS TurboKev :)

Both cars arrived, but Arrold will need a little "adjustment".

Arrold please check your pm sir.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:37 pm

I hope you cleaned all the broken body parts off the track Harry! after that last battle, they might run into some debris!
(only french i know)

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby turbokev » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Well thank goodness it is finally in trusted hands!!

Go get 'er sideways :mrgreen:
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!