[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - VNFR Stats, driving impressions and final results

VNFR Stats, driving impressions and final results

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: VNFR Stats and driving impressions

Postby Gameover » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:37 pm

very nice job dave! bravo bravo! great write up. thank you!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby btaylor » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Like I said before Dave, Excellent job on all you have done!, the video is great, the reviews honest and helpful, and the photos are perfect for letting everyone get a glimpse of the cars underbellies.
I am learning a lot from this leg, and hope I can do at least half as good of job as you have done already when its my turn.
Hats off to you and all the other builders, not a bad apple in the bunch that I can see. And I cant wait to be able to make some laps with them.
Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby arroldn » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks Dave for all the information. Great looking group of cars. I will be looking forward to their trip to TN. I hope I move up after heat #3.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Cool review of the cars! It was fun watching you race them last night.
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Dave -
thank you VERY much for taking the time to compile all of this! Being able to get a chance to see some of the detail of the other cars, combined with your impressions is very cool!

:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Great review. Todd's car is a pretty one and Mark's is really special. He molded the body as well as the chassis. That is a heck of a combo.

Well done!

And I enjoy watching them run. I watch them one at a time down here all the time, the view is just right.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TsgtRet » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:58 pm

As usual, anything you do is done well! It was fun to watch single cars go around and around (the wife didn't get it). Only one correction: Dave that 63 is a Galaxie :mrgreen: Again, great work!
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Nice looking cars all! I love seeing the different setups, so thanks for showing the chassis-side of them.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: VNFR Stats, driving impressions and final results

Postby btaylor » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:57 am

Way cool Dave! Thanks for a great job running the cars!
and congrats guys!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Gameover » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:00 am

Yes Dave I thank you. With your help you got me into this and I'm extremely surprised I almost got a top ten finish with my first build. I'm a pretty happy scratch builder lol.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby btaylor » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:02 am

btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Gameover » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 am

Thanks bob too kind. Now if only I could find someone to paint my scratch builds for me lol. This was truly a blast! I can't wait to get my razor chassis jig and get started on my other three fun runs! I bought paint tonight for my sportsman car and my barn find!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:28 am

What a hoot. It was fun watching and seeing the action. I noticed your brother improved over time. Maybe we have a new player?

Looking all the creativity is inspiring. Regardless where your car places in the race, you should feel like a winner just for stepping up and making an effort.

Now I have start tuning though. When Mark or Chris show up, looks like my current fleet will get me my hat handed to me :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby cagee13 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 am

My car up that high is really surprising. The Ustream coverage was awesome by the way. I enjoyed it.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Great job well done, Dave. My car seems to be going the wrong way down the chart, but hey, this is a fun run, not a proxy. It will be interesting to see whether the order changes much once we get on a road course or plastic track. Where do they go to next?
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!