[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 6 hour Enduro at Herman Finklemeyer MemorialRacePark results

6 hour Enduro at Herman Finklemeyer MemorialRacePark results

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: 6 hour Enduro at Herman Finklemeyer MemorialRacePark res

Postby Pappy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:09 am

I have a friend who worked for the Butler County Water Company and when I took him flying he would navigate around the area by spotting all the water towers. :lol:

We could screw with Sir Lord Rob of Dunceville by having ODOT put out the orange barrels and then we could move the last two. :laughing-rolling:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:21 am

Sorry to hear a few of you wont be able to make the race. After I give you the cement shoes I made for you and we go on that pre race fishing trip! :scared-eek:
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:01 am

I'm not worried about the cement shoes, when we were up there last year the lakes were still frozen. :lol:

My idea of fishing is to get a cooler full of beer, drop a line over the side of the boat and if the fish start bothering me I pull the line in and move. :D
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:17 am

Butch, some rules to think about.since you want Mi 24 rules for testing. Motors 22.500 k and below,any size tire that fits under car,any gearing, but no light kits! Each driver would run 4 24 minute heats. :think:
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Sir Rob,

I just think since most if not all the Group 5 cars (if that's what everyone wants to race) come with an anglewinder pod and a good motor then why not spec that set-up for the races. Saves a lot of money.
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Butch that would be fine the only thing is the stock motor pod is not a Slot it and we do change over to the Slot it motor pod. I guess if everyone wants to run that pod with no bracing allowed then I would be fine with that.
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Oscar Racing » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm

MI 24 rules, less lights and Group 5 cars....
Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:06 pm

I think most of us probably already have Slot It anglewinder pods sitting around. I'm just getting tired of buying a car and then changing everything on it. The NSR Mosler is the only car I know of that you can get as an inline, anglewinder or sidewinder from the factory. We can make it any anglewinder pod you want to use, at least that way we wouldn't have to buy a new motor and gears.

Sir Rob, I'm going to decline your offer to buy me a car, I don't care to have to listen to you cry and claim the only way I beat you was because you bought me a car. :lol: :banana-dance:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot_It_bob » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:37 pm

No bracing of the motor pod. You can not do anything like that in the 24 hour race. I have an idea we wait a week till Matt has a chance to make our store rules then we adjust for you guys.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 am

Hi Mike,

I just found out that some of the guys down here tried the Group 5 cars and said were crappy handling cars and decided not to race them. Have you guys actually raced this class?

Butch
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Oscar Racing » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 am

Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Not really sure who is giving you information but I hope it is not the guy setting up your cars. Butch we run them quite often as Paul said. The main problem with them is the motor pod. we change over to a Slot it AW pod and all is just normal tuning from there. They are no harder to set up than a Slot it AW car.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:28 pm

The only thing I can figure from racing with you guys is what you consider to be good handling we consider to be crappy handling. :banana-dance:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum