[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 Michigan 24 Hour - Info

2019 Michigan 24 Hour - Info

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: 2019 Michigan 24 Hour - Info

Postby Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Wow, SCC is doing the vanishing trick and not showing up? Grizzly Racing has an ace up our sleeves also, and its got nothing to do with painting.

Guess SCC ran out of fargel pins and called it this year, shame.
Secret Squirrel

Postby FC47 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Holy crap! That Marcos is Panther Pink!!!
They all look pretty cool!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Christmas present!

Postby SuperSlab » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:24 pm

I just got a wonderful VERY early Christmas present today! Out of the blue I have been granted the singular honour of participating in this great event as a member of the SCC team! I am not sure what they want me to do: I suspect washing the cars, bringing coffee and assorted beverages to the exalted team members and other menial tasks worthy of my rookie status. Or just maybe to distract the opposition with my masterful wit. OK, scratch that last thought: maybe just annoy the heck out of the opposition with my senseless blathering is closer to the truth.

Whatever: thanks for the honour guys: I am REALLY looking forward to this. I have always admired this event from afar (and I mean afar: Michigan is a heck of a long way from Vancouver!) and consider it, and the drivers, the creme de la creme of slot racing in North America. To be allowed into this event is really a dream come true. It will be great to participate in a race driving one of Smokeio's cars rather than being thrashed by him in another proxy....

Also looking forward to seeing a few guys that I had met before again and meeting people that have just been "virtual people" to me on the forums. In one respect a lot of you feel like old friends so it will be great to put faces to the names. Always a pleasure to spend some time with my good friend Christian and then having the bonus of racing on the same team.

And for what are now my fellow SCC team members: guys, I will do my bestest to justify this honour and fight to wrest back the trophy!

Still feels unreal: have to pinch myself!

Alwyn
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:37 pm

I’ll be cheering for you
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Christmas present!

Postby Pappy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:06 am

Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot_It_bob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:16 am

Just don’t ask Rob about Wrestling, unless you really want annoy the competition!
Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:18 am

Bob, did someone say WRESTLING? Well we have the BIG TEN tourament this weekend! :banana-dance: 133,141,165 are going to be SICK!!!! Then in 2 weeks we have the NCAA div 1 tourament! :music-rockout: as always the BIG TEN will be well represented ! Now don't bother me with slot car stuff til after April 1!
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am

Huh? It's time for this already? I wish someone would have reminded me. Hey Rob, would you mind truing 3 sets of tires for me? I'll pay you $5.00 a tire. Do I have to give you wheels and tires or does the price include those. Thanks.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Who are for? You. I have some tires for you! All trued & glued! No money needed! Everything included!! We’ll square up on race day. Is 3 sets going to be enough? 5 weeks 11 sets to true? No problem! I just need to find those special SMOKIEO tires. Glad I didn’t sellout of them! I got them ! No problem
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Dickie only built one car for this event so 6 tires is fine. I'm OK with paying you. I know how muck work it is to true tires and no amount of money is worth the effort to true a tire. i'm just thankful we are racing silicone and not rubber.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Hey Rob,

Here's your chance to get rid of those tires with the flat spot on them you've been trying to pawn off on someone. :lol: :banana-dance:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:09 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby SuperSlab » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Cars? I don’t know no nuthin about no cars! I just got here...
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:20 pm

You only need one car so you should be good guy's.
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:26 am

One car and a lot of spare parts. :lol:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum