[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Postby Mark » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:32 am

Car looks good and fast.

Rule question - are we allowed to drill holes on the body for the LED's to poke through, or do is it mandatory for them to be located in the car's headlight/taillight buckets?

I installed a kit and drilled the headlight glass without thinking about it. It's for a practice body - but I wanted to make sure it's done legally for the race body.
Mark

Postby mikeinclover » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Mark that question has never come up. You do not have to install them in the hole where the original head lights. With that said I would like more information before I give a ruling like where did you want to install them. I know in the Racer DP cars the original rear tail light are hard to use. In the Slot it 911 Porsche I have seen guys using the lower area where the running lights would go. Let me know what your idea is and maybe we can clear this up for you.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:25 am

I spent all day Sunday "tuning" the cars for the 24 event. Solved some issues but picked up speed across the board. :banana-dance: As fast as I thought my race car was, the backup becomes quicker and even a better handling car. It's hard to recreate the big track so I am looking forward to practice on Friday. Here comes the yellow and black bling.....
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 am

Mike, if it's ok to have the hole on the headlight glass, then I will keep them there.

Smokeio, good to hear testing is going well. We've got several cars put together, but we have no clue which we will be running until we get there. Hopefully we do not have to do a complete rebuild.
Mark

Spy shots from Michigan

Postby Wicked Mini » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:23 am

Wicked Mini
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

Good looking cars!

I think white/green looks faster than black/yellow.
Mark

Re: Spy shots from Michigan

Postby Smokeio » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 am

I'm not too worried - we're staying at the Holiday Inn :dance:
Mark

Postby Smokeio » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:04 am

Who's sleeping with George?
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 am

Ask Georges if he's got a room mate.
Mark

Postby Greenjo2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Greenjo2

Postby Smokeio » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm

I thought green was bad luck for a race car?

Will you have green and white underwear too?
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Spy shots from Michigan

Postby Greenjo2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Greenjo2

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:08 pm

I am just not a fan of NSR over priced for what you get, I also have another reason but I will keep that of the web. This year we may not be the fastest but we will look good. Thanks to Craig.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:08 pm

To all teams coming to the race track on Friday Don from Vision Bridge Media will be doing a Video of the race again this year. He would like to get some photos / video of each team. What we would like to do is have every team that is coming on Friday please bring any Uniform you may have so that he can get what he needs and is not trying to do it all on Saturday. I know that the out of town teams will be more apt to be here together on Friday. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum