[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

Re: Michigan 4th annual 24 hour race

Postby Smokeio » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Everything is coming up roses, I'm in heaven, what else can I say or sing..... I love my hobby and I had the chance to be around great friends, competitive racing, and in the perfect racing environment. In terms of 1/32 scale slot car racing, this win doesn't get any bigger.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SpeedyNH » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:57 pm

it's be nice if the pics weren't locked. I can't save or even print one.
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 am

Nice pictures! Thanks.
Mark

Postby cgingras » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 am

Last edited by cgingras on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby RichD » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 am

I could not find that option. I have a program called Snagit that allows me to grab any part of the screen and save it as a picture file, I used that to save a number of the pictures. Snagit will also capture videos.
RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby moparjenny » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 am

These three dots, after you click on the photo. :)

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 am

Is it me? Or does Mike look "phat" in the pic above? :think:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby cgingras » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 am

cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby cgingras » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:29 am

Thank you Jenny, that's exactly what I meant.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby SpeedyNH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:01 pm

it works! thanks
I never knew about that.
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:44 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:08 am

A little late, but here's my 2 cents regarding this race.

When we arrived Friday morning to practice, we were greeted with nothing but great hospitality from Mike Stott. It didn't take long for the comaderie to start, and it lasted all the way to Sunday afternoon. It seems there was always someone laughing all the time.

SCC brought out quite a few cars that Smokeio had set up, and I gotta tell you, I have never driven cars that were as fast as these, that handled so well, and were easy to drive. The NSR Moslers are certainly great cars, and I don't know what magic Smokeio does to them, but they are "phast" :D Thank you Mike, for all the work you did here.

To Steve (Secret Squirrel), it was a pleasure to drive beside you. My apologies for the 2 nerfs. Your driving was exceptional, and you never took me out. I can't say that about the guy on the other side of you though. I won't mention his name, but Bob (whoops!) got me twice, from 2 lanes away!! :lol:

To everyone that was there. Thank you for making this a fun event. From the organizing committee, to the participants and also the film crew, it was a total blast :music-rockout:

Thanks to Christian for sharing those pics. Lots of good memories there.. :clap:

Looking forward to seeing what Don and Diane (film crew) come up with. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait... :D
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Almafan 55 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:50 am

That picture of me resting before the last heat,I mite have sleeping,but I bet I was still talking & harassing Smokieo !!! That's why he comes here! :laughing-rolling:
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum