[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Santa Fe Oval Fun 3-21

Santa Fe Oval Fun 3-21

Chicago's Finest Slot Racers Gather Here

Santa Fe Oval Fun 3-21

Postby Junior » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:44 am

Friday Night Fun on Norb's Santa Fe Oval! Oh boy. (Bomber's new catch-phrase)
A big thanks to Norb for hosting and we even had a guest appearance from Father Bob.

Dirt modified lineup.

Vintage NASTYcar lineup

Open wheel fun. I got tangled up with Bob and my car was literally thrown from the track, that is what makes these cars a blast to run.

End of a heat of the Bombers class, doesn't get much closer.

Someone got tired of Fred winning races with loaner cars so he gave him a car that wouldn't count laps, poor Fred! :lol:
Junior
Shop Teacher

Re: Santa Fe Oval Fun 3-21

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 am

Yes indeed, this looks like it was a blast. What a great line up!

And the righteous Father Bob made a guest starring appearance too :) Poor Fred...but he should get used to it :)

I like them all but that open wheel photo is a great shot. Need to get mine out and warm them up.

Good stuff.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gentleman Norb » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:33 am

Lots of laughs and good times!
Plus we got to celebrate JYD's birthday.
Poor Fred. I will have to remember to give him that same car next time. :lol: Oh Boy!
Gentleman Norb
SlotCar Aristocrat

Postby oldtymer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys kill me....I'm racin my #%$ off to get a permanent ride and sponsorship by one of the Bombers and then you give me a car that not only didn't count my laps , but added them to Juniors :angry-tappingfoot: ..I won Heats due to CHEATER'S CHOP SHOP , NITRO NORB'S SPEED SHOP and DYNO DAVE'S CAR EMPORIUM .Thanks again guys for the laughs and for letting me abuse your equipment ..OH BOY ..I mean your cars.

:banana-dance: Fred :banana-dance:
Last edited by oldtymer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldtymer
Cat Lovers Club Prez

Postby DixonJohn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Looks good guys. I need to make a trip up that way
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby J Y D » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:46 pm

J Y D
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Excellent looking fields of cars! Glad you boys had a great time!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby oldtymer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:29 pm

oldtymer
Cat Lovers Club Prez

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Junior is pretty intimidating you know :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby DAVE » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Right. Thanks to Gentleman Norb for hosting yet another round of baffoonery. " Can't beat fun at
the old racetrack folks". Norb was pretty upbeat after being in the wind on his Harley earlier. Maybe
I need to build another chopper for my second childhood.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bensenville Bombers