Chicago Riverside Infield Shakedown

Chicago's Finest Slot Racers Gather Here

Chicago Riverside Infield Shakedown

Postby Gary » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:47 pm

This Saturday we'll be running an informal shakedown of the 2 new and 1 existing configuration of Chicago Riverside Raceway. It will be a run what ya brung test and tune with each configuration being run for an hour starting at 6:00. At 9:00 we can start picking races and tracks if anybody wants. If we get hungry we can order pizza. I'll have snacks and beverages on hand.

Let me know if you're gonna show!

Thanks,
Gary
Gary

Re: Chicago Riverside Infield Shakedown

Postby Gentleman Norb » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Thanks for the invite Gary but I will be in Missouri this weekend.
Good Luck with your new configuration. I hope it runs well for you. Do you have any pictures to share?
Gentleman Norb
SlotCar Aristocrat

Postby Junior » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Gary,
Thanks for the invite, but I won't be able to make it Sat. I do want to race on your track at some point, I hear its a great track. Like Norb said, post some pics.
Tom
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby Gary » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:30 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to post photos from my IPad, hope to have some up soon. If you can't make the shakedown I'm running a DTM series every Saturday in October. First three weekends are qualifiers followed by a shootout finals. There is an accompanying Gurney Cup Series being run by our own Big Larry featuring cars that raced at Riverside. We're hoping to have some special prizes for that series. Check the Great Lakes website for more info. It would be great to race with you guys!

Thanks,
Gary
Gary

Return to Bensenville Bombers