[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Devis3d Designs Product Use Gallery.

Devis3d Designs Product Use Gallery.

YOUR Place To Share All Your Tuning Tips & Speed Secrets!

Devis3d Designs Product Use Gallery.

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Last edited by Retro Racer 44 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Devis3d Designs Product Use Gallery.

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:33 am

Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:44 pm

This is a slick idea! I have been kicking around different thoughts as to what I want to use for my first "build" with the new pods and guides - will definitely have to look at posting here when I get going! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby chappy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:08 pm

I have got all my pieces together to start my first build with these great Devis products.
I will be assembling a classic F1 using the super slim pod and rails.
I think this will be a fun build , and made a lot easier using the parts I received from Devis.
But I cant post pictures yet, as I havent learned how to. :laughing-rolling:
Once I get the posting stuff down, I will join in the fun.
Bob. :text-thankyouyellow:
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Tonight I manged a little bench time.
I was able to get the super slim pod under my NART Ferrari 158 with no problem.
BWA FF 050 snapped right in, rear snap bushings, gear and axle all nice and tight.
I used the front assembly from a PCS while I wait for the Devis front ends.
The pod fit nicely , and I simply did a bit of shaping on the back end of the pod to blend it in with the body. Since I am using this one in our slow motor class I was limited to 50.8mm (2") overall width, and it still gave me all, the clearance I needed.
What really surprised me was how strong the material, is , yet how easily it can be shaped.
So I took a bunch of pictures with my camera, now to get them loaded in my album here and download before Christmas.
Isnt it this month the front ends get released,,,,,,,,,,,,.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:40 am

Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 pm

chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:26 pm

NICE!!!! Love the "mods" on the rear motor pod to incorporate it - very cool! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby ddyke » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:53 pm

The engine in that Ferrari is the Flat 12 which was usually driven by Bandini. Surtees drove the v-8.
ddyke
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:38 pm

http://www.v-p-c.fr/article_detail.php?id=16651
It was perhaps the Mexico race it was modeled after.

No argument there, about who drove it, but for $5.00 in the grab bin I think it looks ok.
More importantly to me, it drives real good
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:16 am

Slick looking build and a nice way to address the offset in the pod - looks very clean!
Looking forward to hearing if it handles as good as it looks! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Devis3d Designs » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:38 am

Wow! Great work guys! I'm really happy to see all these in use images of our products.

Bob, that open wheeler looks super! You really made that work well, and like Todd mentioned, the engine integration is cool!

Keith, we'll be watching and listening to see how your car does during the proxy. Good luck and thanks for using D3D products! :)

You guys are gonna like our next release of products. :D
Devis3d Designs
Team Leader

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Last edited by Retro Racer 44 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Some really nice work here! Great looking builds!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to The Slot Car Garage