[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Paul Gage Tire Fitment Chart

Paul Gage Tire Fitment Chart

Dedicated to the two leading brands of tires in our hobby.
Paul Gage Urethane Tires & Quick Slicks Silicone Tires
Forum rules
1. This forum is for Paul Gage and Quick Slicks Tires Only.
2. Please keep your comments & questions for these brands only.

Paul Gage Tire Fitment Chart

Postby dreinecke » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:23 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: Paul Gage Tire Fitment Chart

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks Doc!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Scatman1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:01 pm

It's going help me for sure.
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:54 am

Jeremy - yep, pretty much the same email I got from him as well. I am just lazy and figured it would be easier to reference a chart.

Did I mention I was lazy?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Czar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 am

Thanks a lot, Van. I was going to send Paul a large order with the cars and tires I wanted. I was going to ask him to bill me, but thanks to your chart, maybe I can save him some work. And your explanation is also helpful, Jeremy, thanks.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks David the chart is great and I down loaded OpenOffice. Much appreciated. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Jim - glad it helped out!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby paul gage » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 am

Hi Guys, I have some new sizes to add to the chart... Joining the PGT-2110* series is the PGT-2112*.

Please add:

PGT-21124 21x12x4 (w/4mm groove on center)
PGT-21124OS5 21x12x4 (w/4mm groove 0.5mm offset out)
PGT-21124OS1 21x12x4 (w/4mm groove 1mm offset out)

ImageImageImage

PGT-21125 21x12x5 for 15x8 alloy wheels

PGT-21126 21x12x6 (w/6mm groove on center)
PGT-21126XD 21x12x6 (w/6mm groove extra deep 1.5mm ridges)
PGT-21126XXD 21x12x6 (w/6mm groove extra deep 2.0 mm ridges)

ImageImageImage

Please also watch for some new Classic sized tires coming in the next couple of weeks: PGT-21093XD, PGT-22103XD, and PGT-23103XD with extra deep grooves to fit many Carrera and Monogram Classics.... extra deep groove eliminates the tire's center bulge on many wheels helping improve the hold at the tire bead edge.

Thanks for all the great support... cheers
paul gage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:56 am

Great update.

Just had some of these come in. I like the offset and how they fit.

Somebody pin this. Wait...I can do that :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby paul gage » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 am

bump!
paul gage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:47 am

Paul - I've got two cars I need tires for and don't see them listed - the Carrera 1:32 Audi and Bentey LMP cars. These are old releases and are my dads that we'd like to get running. Do you make any for these?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby paul gage » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 am

Hi David, I used these ones on the Bentley the other day...PGT-21126XD, #160952841911. If the Audi has the tall ridges too they should also fit.
paul gage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby jcis4me » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Paul
I am currently building a small single lane Ninco rally style track with the return loops at each end, which tires would you recommend that will have grip on the coarse surface of the ninco track?
Marty
jcis4me
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby paul gage » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:08 pm

paul gage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The Tire Shop