[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Policar Ferrari F40 & Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 TR61

Policar Ferrari F40 & Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 TR61

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Policar Ferrari F40 & Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 TR61

Postby Powerslotcars » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:26 am

Powerslotcars

Re: Policar Ferrari F40 & Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 TR6

Postby goosenapper » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:48 am

I wonder what Carrera thinks of these Ferrari-badged cars... :think:
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Really want the 250, but I will wait for a review. Have not had much luck with Le Mans Minatures.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:27 pm

And the F40 proportions are still wrong especially the greenhouse.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Junior » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:22 pm

I might have to pick one of the F40's up, I missed out on the Slot-it version.
Tom
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby Mayberryman » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Mayberryman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kaneohekid » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:08 pm

As quick as the Slot-it F40? How is the quality of the car-pod, front wheel adjustments, etc...? I am thinking about buying it because my Slot-it F40 is the quickest of that brand. It's just a well balanced car after a few tweeks - if the Policar F40 is the same, I'm all in!
kaneohekid

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:03 pm

I'll know Monday :) Just had to.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Junior » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:40 am

Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:12 am

Mine may be here Monday too.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:38 am

I believe the polycar F40 is the same molds as the Slot.it, and using slot.it parts... It should be just as quick
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cgingras » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:49 am

Rear wheels are plastic, that's the main difference. The chassis could be a little bit less rigid also. But everything else is Slot.it.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby Junior » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:44 am

Received my F40 Monday and it ran great out of the box on my little test track with the stock tires.
I tried to replace the rear tires with QuickSlicks CB58s but the orange end bell motor still had its dual armature shafts. The shaft with the pinion has been trimmed, but the other one wasn’t and with the QS’s, the tire rubbed against it. I checked the stock tires, and they are so close to the shaft that you can barely get a piece of paper between the shaft and the tire. I didn't have time to trim the shaft last night so I wasn't able to run it with the QS's, hopefully tonight. This isn't a complaint, just an observation. I actually like the fact that the shaft was left on, it gives you options for reusing the motor if you wanted to swap it out.
The other thing I liked (I probably get flamed for this) is the packaging. Since I am not a collector and don't care to keep the packaging, it was amazing how much lighter it was without the plastic base and lid.
So far I am very happy with this car.
Tom
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby kaneohekid » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:41 am

Keep those reviews coming! Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
kaneohekid

Next

Return to Slot Car News!