[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot Car Mods Magazine - Fall 2016 Can-Am Special is here...

Slot Car Mods Magazine - Fall 2016 Can-Am Special is here...

Latest Slot Car News - ALL SCALES

Slot Car Mods Magazine - Fall 2016 Can-Am Special is here...

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Slot Car Mods Magazine - Fall 2016 Can-Am Special is her

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Can-Am being my favorite, this volume is right up my alley. You even got a picture from the Klondike 200 that was run in Edmonton.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Lot of work went into this folks, very impressive issue.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby 4424ever » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:00 pm

I agree really enjoyed this info packed edition
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Interesting item from CG Slot Cars on page 130.
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mattb » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:03 am

Great job Rod. I hope the subscriber numbers keep going up. I may send some more stuff for upcoming issues.
I like that so much of your mag is subscriber provided and covers the home racing scene mainly.

thanks for your work
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:31 am

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:42 am

Another great issue!! Excellent work, love the attention to detail.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:00 am

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:24 am

Great job Ron

I always enjoy looking at pictures of Bridgehampton..... I'm lucky enough I can say I drove it - and that first turn photo always brings me back (you want to talk about pucker.....) I always reflect on what it must have been like there in it's day.
The front straight at the bridge is the first track a Can-Am car hit 200mph - and they were there before the "fast" cars....... It looked like you were driving off the edge of the earth on approach - then 2 apexes - a compression in the middle.....sand all around..... the surface was narrow compared to today.... It's also where they rolled out the 2E the very first time..... A good racing friend of mine was there with his dad that day and used to describe that first sighting with such vividness..... It was so different.....
Now it's a golf course that costs like $2k round....... Back to reality I guess!

Those guide adapters are what I'd call the first generation version.... They will work great - glue in with just about anything you want to use etc etc.... They are sized for what I'd call the standard Carrera hole..... Beware some of the Carrera cars out have a slightly larger hole (nascars and some US iron models)..... They can also be trimmed down for now if you just wanted the guide holder and not the ring (material is not brittle etc).
So just when I was settled on shipping them to selected dealers - I made a few with a new printer and I was a little happier with - plus doing the Large/Small option for the hole sizes was going to be better (the adapter ring that B-Nova did is not an option for 3D - it's too thin...). They were a victim of rapidly advancing technology - but they work great and I guarantee them... If you don't like it - just contact me!
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Slot Car News!