[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Re: Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Postby Audi1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Thanks John, I saw your post on the build thread, but I wanted to check to be sure.

Mike, sorry that we're loosing you on this one.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 pm

I'm still in,been racing magnets lately,will get back to no mag .
See you in March.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Cobra and GT-40 still under construction - but planning on them making the show! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby McLiams » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 am

Great googly moog! Better get cracking.

Curious as to why a Piranha rather than a Slot It lump, however.

Mc
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks Todd and Steve.

I've now heard from 21 out of 32 pre-registered entrants. Hopefully more replies will come in over the next day or two. For those of you who have confirmed that you're in, I'll mark your names in blue on the first post of this thread. I'll also use that post to indicate when the car arrive and will keep updating it as I get info from you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:12 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:24 am

Thanks, Audi.
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Over the weekend, on this thread and through PMs, I've heard from 25 of the pre=-registered entrants; still 9 more to hear from. I you haven't PM'd me an update yet, then please do as soon as you can; thanks.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Allan, I still plan on entering a car.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:26 am

Thanks Mike.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi Allan I think I confirmed, but then I thought a lot of things that were Incorrect.
So just to be sure, yes I am in brother .
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Audi1 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm

See you at the races, Bob!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Marty Stanley (florida_slotter) is, unfortunately, no longer with us. I just went to the Ford-Ferrari Wars roster to remove his name, but I couldn't do it. Marty had signed up early for this proxy and we had exchanged a few messages along the way. In memory of Marty, I'd like to keep his car in this race. He had pre-registered for a Ford GT-40; #8 and that's the yellow shell livery car that Slot.It makes. So, we'll have the car designated by Marty in this race and although I'm sure I won't build it out as well as he would have, I'll do my best on it. We'll keep Marty's thoughts and interest alive and hope the car does well for him.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Allan
That is a true act of respect
I will have a little black band on my entries
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Give Marty's #8 GT40 your best shot, Allan. That's a great idea and a fine tribute to him. We'll all be pulling for that entry.
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Ford-Ferrari Wars Proxy