[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My visit to the PDR - What a time!

My visit to the PDR - What a time!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: My visit to the PDR - What a time!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:48 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RV Racing » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:04 am

I'm in awe of the entire setup. Beautiful workmanship and design on all counts. A wonderful space to build and race toy cars.

I wonder what my wife would say about a slot car track in our living room? When she throws me out the door, can I come live at your place, Mr. Reinecke?

Rick V.
RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 pm

You really do have a beautiful track. Racing would be very intense. Really nice.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:06 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Dundee Denny » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:56 pm

It's the "domino" theory David!!

Harry inspired you and in my case you inspired me to build Dundee Speedway and now kitbash as many cars as I buy RTR!!

I have scrolled through your pictures twice already and each time pick out a fun idea to replicate here in Dundee.

Appreciate all the sharing that you do!!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:19 am

VERY COOL!!! Killer track.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RV Racing » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 pm

RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Man o Man,what a set up..I knew David would have a cool deal,but this is over the top.
Also didn't know the track was that big..

Nice,very nice..

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby JESIV » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:41 am

Awesome set up from start to finish, top to bottom. Your last track made me want to redo mine, now this one makes me want to move my furniture to the garage and put the track in the living room where it belongs! Do we make reservations through Priceline, Expedia, or...?? That is some serious cool you have there.
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:51 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale