[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF - Heating up

TGIF - Heating up

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - Heating up

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 am

Well, what a week around here. Getting back home from a great visit and catching up around here has kept us on our toes.

Lot of great things going on. More proxy racing, more building, and even new tracks coming to life. So much for the "slow" part of the year.

Working on several projects, but I plan to just kick back and do some fun running this weekend. Having the chance to run the cars I have tuned on Doc's track just motivates me to improve other models and that will happen right along side some custom rides.

Hope all of you are enjoying your summer. Anyone have any slot car time planned?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - Heating up

Postby btaylor » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 am

Been over the top hot here too. Hard to get much done in the shop when temps are above 100.
BIG news coming out of HRW South very soon! Been working on a few upgrades that might be interesting to some :D I hope to have enough done to post some pics this weekend, and maybe some video.
planning on a cobra/ cheetah / vette showdown Saturday night on the road course (it has A/C)

have a great weekend!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 am

Sounds like you have been busy. I look forward to the news!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby chappy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:36 am

Hoping to find a young lad with muscles to carry the old window shaker A/C out to the garage
to make the time more enjoyable.
And like Harry, I hope to just run some laps around the Lake and tune some cars.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Gameover » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 am

crab legs tonight for my wife and sons birthday dinner working tomorrow, then after work plan on finishing my 2 secret repaint projects and working on my brew special cuda!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Crab legs! Man, you have the big budget.

We are happy because the new chipolte Oscar Meyer hot dogs were on sale.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:40 pm

my parents and her parents have the budget...... you know all my money goes to buying cars you want :).
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:37 pm

Just got done working, have to mow, install a whole-house digital antenna (cutting the satellite bill off!), HAVE to finish polishing the Corvair for molding, going off-roading on Sunday. Need to sleep somewhere in all of that...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby chappy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Sleep is over rated Doc.
Its more of an afternoon thing siesta I think its called.lol
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:14 pm

We're home tonight. It is only about 80 degrees but it's kind of muggy. There is a lot of smoke from a big fire about 50 miles SE of here. We've been traveling around for most of the last month. All travel up and down the west coast where it is cool. We're headed back out for a few days tomorrow. When I am home, I have been putting together a Scaley digital track. I'm still collecting parts to get the track just right before beginning scenery and then hopefully finally getting to build some digital cars.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:44 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 am

Well, it was HOT, damn HOT here in Florida yesterday. The thermometer outside of DeBary Glen raceway stood proudly at 100 degrees and the humidity was around 90 to 95 percent. Auto steam bath.

The most important part about yesterday is that I made the trip to DeBary Glen and had an absolute ball playing with my little toy cars while there. This is the first time since I became sick to make the trip. But there will be many more trips planned.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:58 am

Great to hear Marty.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale