[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Good morning all

Good morning all

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Good morning all

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:31 am

:dance:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Good morning all

Postby Audi1 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:34 am

Yup............TGIF!

Today my M-B 300 SLR gets put back together.........I hope........... :roll:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 4424ever » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:04 am

:banana-dance: TGIF indeed off to MOSPORT for the weekend :auto-driving: . Just have to get through the workday first :pray:
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 am

Will be a busy weekend around here. Have to continue shining up the old Skunkworks, Mr. Taylor likes a tidy race place. Plus a couple projects I wanted to continue, just got bumped in favor of a very special car that just arrived. Hopefully the solder will start flowing :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:44 am

Yes Sir! one needs only to look past this car to see the kind of Disciplined organization that I expect!Image
Dirty or clean, I am looking forward to my visit!
TGIF For sure

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 am

I can't see past that car...my eyes just stay on it.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:26 am

TGIF indeed. I'm working from home as is my customary Friday. For all my grumping about work occasionally, I do love the flexibility! No traffic (not that there's much going to Golden), 60 miles I don't have to drive, and an extra pot of coffee.

After getting some projects taken care of and playing whack-a-mole with a few people, I'll continue working on my other Corvair - this time a Stinger, get the next 3D project into a mold for the initial back casting, and hopefully throw some paint on some very old projects. Basically, I say that every week in the HOPES that happens...

The Fetching Mrs. Reinecke and I have an appointment with our lawyer to have our wills updated now that the kids are no longer minors. That is some strange conversation to be had! Both Jeeps have waited a long time for a washing so I'll get that done and then a BBQ at my wife's work on Sunday. Somewhere in there I'll watch the Broncos play too.

I wish I was going to be in Dixon! Harry - make sure you "forget" to put that car back in Bob's box and just send it to me. I'll use it as a template to build others for my oval ;)
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:37 am

Bob's work area and mine share a similar trait......I won't mention what it is! :whistle:
Mr Taylor, are you stealing the better half's ride for this trip or using your monster truck?

You boys play nice now, you hear?
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dangermouse » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:12 am

nearly Saturday here - racing tomorrow - rally cars and DTM - should be a fun day - chap who owns the track has been out of circulation for a while so will be fun to get back on his track he has done a bit of a refurb and re-design so looking forward to how it goes...
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bookie » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:15 am

The season is here and just want those in the path of Tropical Storm ERIKA to stay safe.
bookie
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:24 pm

My son Ryan is 13 today, he has a Carrera D124 Ferrari 458 waiting to surprise him :D
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dangermouse » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:54 pm

"When I get home, I have a new Indy car body for the silicone and a few other projects to finish up."

ooh! which one?
hmm will there be room in the box?

cheers
David
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Quickcars » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 am

So many projects, so little time. Some things on the "work bench":

Cox Chappy 2D rebuild
Penelope Pitlane Scarab build
Datsun BRE kit paint job and build
Tune recently acquired Cartrix GPs
Quickcars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:13 am

Off to 4424ever country today,, but not for slots.
Going to watch the OSCAR Super mods at Peterborough Speedway on the asphalt.
The yearly Pilgrimage.
Got my homemade paint booth working well so I see some painting this weekend for the proxy cars.
Also my solder station arrived so hoping to get some time to try it out and ee what I can do with the brass chassis game.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby 4424ever » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 am

Dang Bob you should have said something earlier I'm all tied up this weekend, It's shaping up to be one of those long weekends that flies by and you wonder where it went. Hope you enjoy the race. Wishing I were at HRW HQ :(
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale