[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Black Arrow Ferrari 458 GT-3

Black Arrow Ferrari 458 GT-3

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Black Arrow Ferrari 458 GT-3

Postby reek455 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:20 am

reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Black Arrow Ferrari 458 GT-3

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:28 am

Very nice. I have the Black Arrow Aston Martin and I too found the motor to be way too hot for my track. I think I put a ScaleAuto 22k rpm motor in it. Once I got the chassis tweaked just right my Aston Martin is very quick.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby reek455 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks Bob. Just some follow up on this car. Assembling this car was not the easiest build I've done especially because it came with no directions. I put it on the track last night for the first time. I could tell right away it had potential even though the stock tires had low grip. A quick switch to something with more grip yielded outstanding results. The track we were racing on last night is fairly new and we've only raced there a handful of times so we don't have a lot of known results but I set what is believed to be a track record with this car and is the first 1/32 car to run under 7 seconds. This is with no weight added or any other tuning. It is an absolute blast to drive and with a little tuning will be even faster. It was definitely worth the time and expense.

Rico
reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby PJY22 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:44 pm

What gearing did you use with the BlackArrow. The stock or ?
PJY22

Postby Modlerbob » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

If you go to the Black Arrow web site you will find pdf files of the instructions. For gearing I used slot.it pinion and crown standard 9/28 set up.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby reek455 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:17 pm

reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby PJY22 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 am

Thanks for the updates I cant wait till mine arrives
PJY22

Postby gascarnut » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:59 pm

I managed to get hold of one of the Monster Energy black liveries of this car - spectacular!
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale